What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Skunkman Sam's Secret Dry Sift 2009

bubbleman

Veteran
Well its been a year since i posted the pictures of sam's incredible dry sift quality. One full year has gone by and some great discussion was created in the thread. Sure it was full of posts by people complaining about the fact its a secret and blah blah blah.. but if you pick apart from those posts the actual informative posts... it was a really great thread.
So here we are again one year later to re inspire...

This year i was able to photograph some Sleestack dry sift... and judging by the shape and form of the heads, i would say this stuff was much younger resin than last years.. ( last years looked less inflated and more crinkly heads)

Anyway enjoy these first few pics for now.. i took a few so i will go thru and try and upload more later...

Lets keep this thread on track... we know you dont like its a secret , we know you think its lame... but lets keep the posts in this thread on target.. Show us your dry sift... lets see if someone out there can produce a dry sift this clean with their method.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace
Bubble man

ButteredIt

pretty amazing, no doubt about it.

i bet its your fault i cant find any bubble in van right now bubbleman... goin off tryin to challenge all of them to dry sieve battles. haha jk.

i thoroughly enjoyed the last thread, and am lookin forward to this one.

I can´t compete with that :xmasnut:

Bubbleman you rule when it comes to FMCD

And a big salute for the information you are spreading :thanks:

G

Green Supreme

I think the secret keeps peoples imaginations going to figure new methods, doesn't seem like a bad thing to me. Thanks for the inspiration Sam and Bubbleman and thanks for sharing . Peace GS

GreenintheThumb

fuck the ticket, bought the ride
Veteran
Again? Really? You got to rub this in our faces again!?! Oh, the humanity!

Hahaha, very cool pictures. Literally the purest stuff on earth. I still maintain that a vacuum is used in gathering this magic pixie dust. Thanks Bubbleman, always a pleasure enjoying the fruits of your bags and your wonderful photography skills. Take Care.

A word of advice :D don't spend TOO much time looking at Sam's old wrinkly resin balls. You might make him uncomfortable.

G

Green Supreme

Thanks for your useful contribution moldy. Talks cheap, put up or leave it be man. Peace GS

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After a quick hazey experiment with a balloon it looks like electrostatics were used to me.

Off to build a van der graath generator from childhood memories and a quick google ......

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
that's so sick! i want to smoke with you bubbleman, lol! invite Same, too

ArcticBlast

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Just a thought B'man, your're a mod. Can you merge the old thread with this and get rid of all the "junk" in the old thread? I know you're busy, maybe you could even have one of the "supermods" do it for us.

C

Chamba

very inspiring shot bubbleman thanks for sharing they look like fish eggs

perfect description,

yeah, it's definitely the "caviar" of resin

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Sleestack eh? Im guessin its a strain i never heard of.....what have been interesting to me is which strains does Sam use....id love to know that...does he only grow/extract from his own seedlines or has he found another strain that rocks for his method?

Stay Safe

Latest posts

Latest posts