What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Manipuri - Real Seed Company

RC_Colas

Veteran
Hola Sativa Lovers,

Manipuri by The Real Seed Company is in my 2018 lineup and I have HIGH hopes for this pure sativa from the Indian highlands...Big props to Angus for collecting these. Funny enough I planted 40 seeds based on my past germination experience with the Kerala, and wouldn't you know I got 100% germination...Outstanding! This of course will provide a solid group from which to select from with the hopes of finding many of the prized 'Purple/Black' rice phenos that Angus said are the rare keepers.

Here are a few pics to start things off and I will keep the updates coming as things progress:

Saludos

RC_Colas
:tiphat:

Coughie

I'm in for this one, as I have some of these myself.

Can't wait to see RC do what he does, one more time!

Green

Veteran
RC Colas- Good luck on those manipurrs! I got some ripening as we speak. Hope you find some gems.

Raho

Veteran
IN!
ic

thejact55

Hell ya. Theres been some awesome plants from this line already. Cant wait to see the outcome of 40 plants.
Lol hopefully your have an acre of land, this is gonna take some space.

RC_Colas

Veteran
Manipuri Seedlings - 2 Week Update

Manipuri Seedlings - 2 Week Update

Hola Sativa Aficionado,

Here is a quick update of the Manpuri at 2 weeks, looking very good and serious branching at 4" tall!

Last edited:

RC_Colas

Veteran
Manipuri - 5 Week Update

Manipuri - 5 Week Update

Hola Sativa Aficionado,

The Manipuri are growing fast and I have now selected down from 40 to 20 and repotted in 8". It is still cold outdoors and so these little ones will be indoors for another month or so...please excuse the poor lighting. They are growing fast, leaves reeeeeally thinned out and look 100% sativa as advertised...awesome collection by RSC!

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Manipur has to be the most "sativa" landrace I've ever grown, very stubborn to flower and potent. Too bad my roomie killed my plants. It's good to see them under your care RC Colas.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Manipuri

Manipuri

hi,
well got 1 purple stable girl from 5...
2 where hermi' 1 male and the last was not sure...
pollinated the Manipuri with the Tom Hill Haze... still untested...
... the Manipuri had a strong citrus smell with loose bud's...
a rar strain and strong like Manala Cream...

I'm sure you will find one or more purple Manipuri :)
fingers crossed
M.:tiphat:

B

beanz

hi,
well got 1 purple stable girl from 5...
2 where hermi' 1 male and the last was not sure...
pollinated the Manipuri with the Tom Hill Haze... still untested...
... the Manipuri had a strong citrus smell with loose bud's...
a rar strain and strong like Manala Cream...

I'm sure you will find one or more purple Manipuri :)
fingers crossed
M.:tiphat:

not for long just germinated 10 of those :tiphat: