What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Beginner Grower needing some advices

lf2322709

Hi everybody, thanks for the time.

I'm in my first time growing and I build pretty simple setup with two plants and a 600W LED lighting source (see pictures), which I would be glad to get some advices on what to improve.

Right now they are in a (16h light - 8h dark) cycle for vegetate state.

At the beginning I thought 4 plants would be better for getting the best ROI on this setup so I tried do germinate two more and failed losing about 5 seeds :( after that I decided to go in the clonning way of multiplying the plants and I wish I can get some insights on how to do it.

Besides of that, there is something bothering me in with the bigger plant, the branchs only have 3 leafs and started to appear some white stuff in the lower brunchs (see the last attachment). Can someone help me indentifing if is everything good with it or what I can do to make it healthier?

Thanks again and sorry to bother with this newbie stuff.
LF

Attachments

• IMG_6730.jpg
    IMG_6730.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_6731.jpg
    IMG_6731.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_6733.jpg
    IMG_6733.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_6735.jpg
    IMG_6735.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 47

bibi40

Your plant flowering , white stuff are buds formation ,
are they autoflowering plants ?
wich strain are they and how old ?
too late for take cutings on the big one if you need them quickly .

and i don' t think your led to be really a 600w , what are the spec of this light ?

:tiphat:

bibi40

Ok ,

so the one flowering , you just have to feed her , let her do her thing ,
she just made buds , like you want , you can't clone her , if you want more plants just grow other seeds ( if you run autoflower , no matter if they are different age or size and you can harvest at different time ) ,

another good thing is to increase to 18 hours of light ( better with auto's) ,
last thing is this lamp don' t seems good , if it' s really 600w of consumption , will be better to switch to a 600w Hps which produce a lot more of light ) .

Good luck mate !!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts