What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mountain size "FACE" becoming uncovered/Antarctica

WelderDan

Veteran
It's the same as the other face hoaxes, it's a mirage created by light and shadow. You can see the sun hitting the snow on the left side. The right side of the image is shaded and the mouth, nose and eyes are completely in shadow. If you took a picture a couple hours earlier or later it would look like a mountain and a pile of snow.

Human brains are wired to see faces in all sorts of stuff. It's why Jesus appears on tortillas, and why there's a man on the moon. It's called Pareidolia, here's a link to the wiki page about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

I made fun of the pyramids of Antarctica but they really do look like pyramids. You can see them anywhere there's mountains buried in snow. They're called nunataks, mountains that protrude from snow fields or glaciers. Here's another wiki article link.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nunatak

The snow can't pile up on the top because the angles are too steep. This creates sharp angles between the rock and snow that look artificial and man-made. There's similar pyramid shaped peaks all over the world, here's a link to one in Bulgaria that's got a convincing pyramid type shape.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramidal_peak#/media/File:Konceto_and_Vichren.jpg

They're not rare, you find them anywhere there's wind and ice causing erosion. The Matterhorn is a famous one.

Excellent points.

The great thing about SCIENCE is that it's true, no matter if you believe in science or not.

Here's the face on Mars

Each picture was taken on a different date, at different times of the year. It's a perfect example of Pareidolia.

But as they say, you can't reason a person out of a position they've reasoned themselves into.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do NOT try to discount any fucking material I post on here.
I do it to share knowledge. If you pick it up, super-duper.
I have come to the conclusion that there are a lot of assholes here sitting behind computers.
You smoke the worst shit in the world and think it is great.
My message for you DOUBTERS...........Getta fucked.

but but but the dracos!:D

gladysvjubb

Veteran
but but but the dracos!:D

You had better do some research before discounting anything I have written.
Have fun at your own expense.
I love the way you folks come up with answers with the "herd mentality."
Yes, you are part of the herd, as well as SHEEPLE.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Excellent points.

The great thing about SCIENCE is that it's true, no matter if you believe in science or not.

Here's the face on Mars

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=37982&pictureid=2090616]View Image[/url]

Each picture was taken on a different date, at different times of the year. It's a perfect example of Pareidolia.

But as they say, you can't reason a person out of a position they've reasoned themselves into.

I call BULLSHIT. The original photo has been doctored by NASA to look like the subsequent images. I have been on this since Richard Hoagland brought it public many, many years ago. You DO realize that previously TOP SECRET files have been declassified as of 31 May 2019? We ain't alone fuckers. In fact, "GHOSTS" are really Alien Life forms out of the range of our visual acuity. They also use holograms, frequently. They find us amusing.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't tell if he's taking the piss or not.

Either way I laughed, so does it really matter?

Appreciate the posts by Weldin' Dan and Rev.

buzzmobile

Veteran
I am going to tell you when you pull your head out of you ass.
You have no fucking idea of what is going on.
Make sure you get all your news from PRAVDA U.S.

Should I go back and find your post about JFK Jr. or do you want to teach me about the idea of what is going on?

James O'Keefe: American Pravda

The one real difference between the American press and the Soviet state newspaper Pravda was that the Russian people knew they were being lied to. To expose the lies our media tell us today, controversial journalist James O’Keefe created Project Veritas, an independent news organization whose reporters go where traditional journalists dare not. Their investigative work–equal parts James Bond, Mike Wallace, and Saul Alinsky—has had a consistent and powerful impact on its targets.

In American Pravda, the reader is invited to go undercover with these intrepid journalists as they infiltrate political campaigns, unmask dishonest officials and expose voter fraud. A rollicking adventure story on one level, the book also serves as a treatise on modern media, arguing that establishment journalists have a vested interest in keeping the powerful comfortable and the people misinformed.

The book not only contests the false narratives frequently put forth by corporate media, it documents the consequences of telling the truth in a world that does not necessarily want to hear it. O’Keefe’s enemies attack with lawsuits, smear campaigns, political prosecutions, and false charges in an effort to shut down Project Veritas. For O’Keefe, every one of these attacks is a sign of success.

American Pravda puts the myths and misconceptions surrounding O’Keefe’s activities to rest and will make you rethink every word you hear and read in the so-called mainstream press.

Amynamous

I call BULLSHIT. The original photo has been doctored by NASA to look like the subsequent images. I have been on this since Richard Hoagland brought it public many, many years ago. You DO realize that previously TOP SECRET files have been declassified as of 31 May 2019? We ain't alone fuckers. In fact, "GHOSTS" are really Alien Life forms out of the range of our visual acuity. They also use holograms, frequently. They find us amusing.

So do i. :D

SuperBadGrower

Richard C. Hoaxland :biglaugh: everything is the number 19.5 and there are cities on the moon. Ever heard of disinformation? There are real conspiracies worth investigating. Things like flat earth and this only serve to discredit research into real things. These postings are godlikeproductions worthy. (A containment forum for schizophrenics)
I've seen everything you have seen, probably even more. the difference is I watch it for entertainment. I enjoy fanciful tales. RCH and the guys from his clique are fucking con artists. I'm sure you like David Wilcock too? Did you believe the Elenin story? 2012? Let it go dude, it's all bullshit. Dont look at what those people say today, look at what they said in the past and how much (little) of it has come true.

Last edited:

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Well, you know more than I do.
xxxx
Hoagland pushed NASA to go back and re-photo the Ceydonia region of Mars.
There are pyramids there. Very fucking evident. You are full of DISINFORMATION.

Last edited by a moderator:

gladysvjubb

Veteran
There are cities on the moon. However, anything above groun
d is from ancient times. The moon is hollow as found out by our astronauts. It is an artificially created object. Everything right now is underground.
Same same with Mars.
I am afraid that you do not know shit.
Mars was destroyed Millenea ago.

WelderDan

Veteran

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Look it all up.
If you want the truth, you must visit earthfiles.com
I have been with her for a couple of years. I pay $$$ to help her out because she is not supported by the U.S. Government.
The information is certainly eye opening. Valuable beyond belief.
If you are afraid, do not even look at it. Just go away quietly.

SuperBadGrower

I pay $$$ to help her out

You have mental problems, those $ should go to pills. You'll believe anything without scrutiny. In that sense you're exactly like 'the sheeple'. pitiful. I am into this stuff for real. Debates on the age of humankind. Erosion at ancient sites in egypt, the age and ingenuity of 'megalithic' structures, vedic texts, dead sea scrolls. Those are examples of interesting things. The garbage you are into is absolute entry level disinfo mud. Your idea of research is probably to passively absorb drivel from insane people in youtube videos.

Last edited:

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Last edited by a moderator:

gladysvjubb

Veteran
You have mental problems, those $ should go to pills. You'll believe anything.

Why do I have mental problems? Because I know yhe fucking TRUTH?
I am afraid you are an uninformed and probably swallowing all the pablum the Government puts out.
Go back and look at where Eisenhower met with the "Aliens" and struck a deal. It was 1954.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well my very dear ******, the info is all there. You just have to look it up. Go to work. I am not going to produce it for you.
It is ALL THERE.
42 years worth of investigations by a renowned researcher.
I am afraid that you have just displayed your fucking ignorance in front of GOD and everybody.

which god?:biglaugh:

Last edited: