What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflower 14/10 can you help me?

Hi guys, for various reasons I can't keep my plant under 18 hours continuous light, but I can leave it under 14 hours continuous light. today is the twenty-third / twenty-fourth day since the seed sprouted. I keep this plant in a 20.5 liter pot, Biobizz LightMix, Ph of water (6 / 6.5). I fertilized only once, a few days ago with 1/3 of what was written on the fertilizer bottle. (Top Crop). Temperature 23/24 degrees ur 55/60. box 80/80/160 Hps 250w osmar. Seed: Buddha purple kush. my goal is to make 25 / 30G dry. Tell me, can I do it?
Ps: the plant went into bloom yesterday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 60

bibi40

Seeing your plant and his age seems totally doable ,
if she start to flower , she will start to stretch too and in 10 - 15 days you can have an idea of the final size of the plant .
It will be good to apply some Lst for maximize the light penetration .

Good luck :D

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
yeah, even autos stretch...
not as much as non-autos, but they still stretch a bit.

you should easily be able to pull a zip if you transplanted into a larger container tho

Seeing your plant and his age seems totally doable ,
if she start to flower , she will start to stretch too and in 10 - 15 days you can have an idea of the final size of the plant .
It will be good to apply some Lst for maximize the light penetration .

Good luck :D

Thx