What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Showing off my TS1000 results!

TooMuchLobster

Hey all,

Always been more of a lurker (probably get in too many arguments ;)

But I thought Mars would like to show off what a TS1000 can do, most people seem to be posting pics of SP250s etc so thought it could be a useful contribution especially for smaller growers like myself.

Victory Seeds Red Russian XXL, grown in a kinda drip system I made from what I had laying around. Canna Hydro nutes with Vitalink Calmag (never needed to use till I started with LEDs), Canna PK13/14 weeks 3 to 6, Vitalink silica till week 7 flower. Half doses for veg ramped up to recommend dosages ready for flip. Veg was maybe 5 weeks to train for 8 even colas. Harvest at 80 days

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Total weight 143g dried and trimmed!

It's a capable light for sure

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
nice result, just under 1g PW with a 150w light.

Did the cal mag alone fix your led issues? Does any of your feed contain iron?

TooMuchLobster

nice result, just under 1g PW with a 150w light.

Did the cal mag alone fix your led issues? Does any of your feed contain iron?

Yes I found that calmag very quickly fixed the issues I had at one point in veg. Caught it in time. Didn't notice any deficiencies after that.

Is needing extra calmag a known LED issue? I've never had to use it under my HPS before. Always used my tap water, which is extremely hard. Contains a fair amount of ca and mg already. When I was doing DWC the walls of the res was totally white with limescale!

Not sure about the iron, I'd have to check the bottle but it's all packed away until I can solve my mold problem.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Yeah its a known issue, but iron is also normally required to fix it. Surprised the cal mag alone fixed it unless there's also a source of iron.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Putting a search for that into google also brings up bio biz cal mag. Is that the same sort of base or just an ad.? Can't find the "general organics veganic cal/mag" product listed where I buy stuff.

Edit: I suppose I could get the vita link version since that solved it.

As you can tell, nutes isn't really my game, I normally get a decent compost and transplant 2 weeks into flower to head the issue off, but now using a very bare minimum compost, so I'll have to add a few things.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hey all,

Always been more of a lurker (probably get in too many arguments ;)

But I thought Mars would like to show off what a TS1000 can do, most people seem to be posting pics of SP250s etc so thought it could be a useful contribution especially for smaller growers like myself.

Victory Seeds Red Russian XXL, grown in a kinda drip system I made from what I had laying around. Canna Hydro nutes with Vitalink Calmag (never needed to use till I started with LEDs), Canna PK13/14 weeks 3 to 6, Vitalink silica till week 7 flower. Half doses for veg ramped up to recommend dosages ready for flip. Veg was maybe 5 weeks to train for 8 even colas. Harvest at 80 days

View Image View Image View Image

Total weight 143g dried and trimmed!

It's a capable light for sure

wow, that looks pretty well. :thank you:
How many grams you got from this flower?

TooMuchLobster

Yeah its a known issue, but iron is also normally required to fix it. Surprised the cal mag alone fixed it unless there's also a source of iron.

I use Vitalink Calmag, and it was sorted quickly. I did grow white widow recently and that showed some horrible deficiencies by week 5 that I couldn't identify, that could have been iron. The RR XXL is a tough girl, completely stable and I really recommend it. Victory Seeds did a great job.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I've been looking, and the hesi boost looks like the perfect product for led problems

Latest posts

Latest posts