What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MarsHydro giveaway- A chance to win SP3000

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Since there won't be a TSL3K :( I'm going to have to throw my hat in the ring on the sp3k.
I'm enjoying my tsl2k, but would like both a touch of added red, and a little increase in depth of usage. Minor points, and not something that I would change the light for, unless it was a freebie ;)
I'm going to have to change this phone at some point, but I'm holding out with 5G being introduced. Still, I do take obligations seriously, so will buy one for the thread, if I win. I can make do with my grow space as is for now, just adjusted slightly, but will need a new tent soon.

Here's the TSL2k in action
picture.php

redleb961

PART I

Here's my story with the Mars Hydro lights i have used.

I first began my first grow around 6 years ago using a 2x2 tent i got and the 300W Mars Hydro Old Model. This was my official very first grow with an LED panel. It was called the blurple light.

The 300W Mars Hydro old model was the only light i could afford at the time so i as very satisfied with the build and the quality. The grow went well and the light did its job perfectly without adding heat or any other problems to the grow.

I decided to get another panel of the same model to get 600W in total or a 340w draw in total. I grew a super lemon haze in DWC with the 2 Mars Hydro panels i had and i got a good .75gr/watt approximately at the time.

The years have passed and i later on upgraded to a 600W HPS system in a grow room i had inside the house. I got very good results taking into consideration all the unlimited space that i had. I got around a little under 1gr/Watt with the hps light during most of the grows.

The years have changed and i left the place i used to live at back in the time. I moved to a different country into a 60sqm apartment.

Having so limited space, i decided to get my old 2x2 tent where it all began. But thinking about it, i could never have used the 600W HPS light that i had inside the 2x2 since all i had was a regular open reflector (adjust-a-wings).

So i surfed the net real quick and did some research on the good old mars hydro website where i bought my very first lights from. I wanted something powerful, no blurple lights this time...

To my surprise, i found the newly released models of the TSW section. I hesitated first between the TSW1000 and the TSW2000 for my 2x2 tent. Space was very tight. I finally decided to choose the TSW2000 model because i might always use it in the futur in a bigger tent (if i ever bought one). I was just a little worried in the beginning since the panels measurments were almost the same as the dimensions of the tent.

When i first got the new light, i set everything up and found that there was still a couple inches on each side between the light and the tent so air circulation wouldn't be affected. As soon as i plugged it, i got really impressed by the power the light gives. I couldn't even for a second look at the panel to check if every chip was functionning properly (i got to check that out later on with my DSLR).

redleb961

PART II

The time came to start my new grow. Feel free to check it out in my current signature. I first started with a DWC bucket, then switched back to soil in a 7Gal smart pot and scrog. The Mars Hydro TSW2000 panel was too strong for the seedling at first, so i dimmed it down to 25% for the first 2-3 weeks of the growth phase. At 25%, i couldnt believe the speed at which the plant was growing at. I started to increase the power slowly till i reached 100% during the 2nd week of the flowering phase.

Buds were becoming bigger by the day and it was literally too easy to tell. The progress was very obvious and the growth rate was at the top.

The pictures all speak for themselves.
After testing the Mars Hydro TSW2000 panel, i decided never to look back on HPS lights again.

The plant yielded a good 298grams of dry flower (10.5oz). Thats exactly 1gr/Watt using the Mars Hydro Led panel, with 1 plant, in a 2x2 Tent !!

The main stem was as thick as a big size Bic Lighter.

I would recommend this light to anyone willing to invest in an affordable LED panel that works amazingly good and gives off great results yield wise.

Only thing to be cautious about is the power level and the light height not to burn your plants, and i think thats a problem we would all be happy to have !!

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Who's Up for a Scrogged Wagonride?

Who's Up for a Scrogged Wagonride?

:D

Wagonride is a strain I was given by the breeder, and she's about to get scrogged under a TSW-2000. :) I just finished neglecting her for the last 10 weeks, and she's ready to perk up and be flowered in a few weeks more. I had to pass a trigonometry class with missing algebra skills during those weeks, and was quite distracted to say the least. She'll be happy as a clam in the next week or so, because I'm back to hydro. Oh yeah! :headbange Recently topped before fitting the screen, the clones would be run under an SP3000 if I'm lucky enough to win one. I can't wait to see the physical and chemical differences in how the same strain reacts to both lights.

Wagonride, freshly screened with (ouch) nutrient levels which had dropped to 450ppm while I wasn't looking, so she's a wee bit pale at the moment,

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Since there won't be a TSL3K :( I'm going to have to throw my hat in the ring on the sp3k.
I'm enjoying my tsl2k, but would like both a touch of added red, and a little increase in depth of usage. Minor points, and not something that I would change the light for, unless it was a freebie ;)
I'm going to have to change this phone at some point, but I'm holding out with 5G being introduced. Still, I do take obligations seriously, so will buy one for the thread, if I win. I can make do with my grow space as is for now, just adjusted slightly, but will need a new tent soon.

Here's the TSL2k in action
View Image

Welcome, GMT. That's really a good idea to show the light performance. :headbange

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
PART I

Here's my story with the Mars Hydro lights i have used.

I first began my first grow around 6 years ago using a 2x2 tent i got and the 300W Mars Hydro Old Model. This was my official very first grow with an LED panel. It was called the blurple light.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84056&pictureid=2065351&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84056&pictureid=2065350&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

The 300W Mars Hydro old model was the only light i could afford at the time so i as very satisfied with the build and the quality. The grow went well and the light did its job perfectly without adding heat or any other problems to the grow.

I decided to get another panel of the same model to get 600W in total or a 340w draw in total. I grew a super lemon haze in DWC with the 2 Mars Hydro panels i had and i got a good .75gr/watt approximately at the time.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84056&pictureid=2065354&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84056&pictureid=2065352&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

The years have passed and i later on upgraded to a 600W HPS system in a grow room i had inside the house. I got very good results taking into consideration all the unlimited space that i had. I got around a little under 1gr/Watt with the hps light during most of the grows.

The years have changed and i left the place i used to live at back in the time. I moved to a different country into a 60sqm apartment.

Having so limited space, i decided to get my old 2x2 tent where it all began. But thinking about it, i could never have used the 600W HPS light that i had inside the 2x2 since all i had was a regular open reflector (adjust-a-wings).

So i surfed the net real quick and did some research on the good old mars hydro website where i bought my very first lights from. I wanted something powerful, no blurple lights this time...

To my surprise, i found the newly released models of the TSW section. I hesitated first between the TSW1000 and the TSW2000 for my 2x2 tent. Space was very tight. I finally decided to choose the TSW2000 model because i might always use it in the futur in a bigger tent (if i ever bought one). I was just a little worried in the beginning since the panels measurments were almost the same as the dimensions of the tent.

When i first got the new light, i set everything up and found that there was still a couple inches on each side between the light and the tent so air circulation wouldn't be affected. As soon as i plugged it, i got really impressed by the power the light gives. I couldn't even for a second look at the panel to check if every chip was functionning properly (i got to check that out later on with my DSLR).

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84056&pictureid=2065355&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Welcome, buddy. You are really the sincere fans, lol. We did sell a lot of old 300 and 600 Model. But at the same time, it brought us some negative effects due to the durability of quality. :confused:

But now, the new lights quality stepped up a lot. There is no burnt out problem now. Only problem is some drivers might don't want to work normally. Lol. And now, the warranty is expanded to 3 years. :headbange

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
PART II

The time came to start my new grow. Feel free to check it out in my current signature. I first started with a DWC bucket, then switched back to soil in a 7Gal smart pot and scrog. The Mars Hydro TSW2000 panel was too strong for the seedling at first, so i dimmed it down to 25% for the first 2-3 weeks of the growth phase. At 25%, i couldnt believe the speed at which the plant was growing at. I started to increase the power slowly till i reached 100% during the 2nd week of the flowering phase.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84056&pictureid=2065356&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84056&pictureid=2065357&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Buds were becoming bigger by the day and it was literally too easy to tell. The progress was very obvious and the growth rate was at the top.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84056&pictureid=2065359&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=82683&pictureid=2064326&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=82683&pictureid=2064322&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

The pictures all speak for themselves.
After testing the Mars Hydro TSW2000 panel, i decided never to look back on HPS lights again.

The plant yielded a good 298grams of dry flower (10.5oz). Thats exactly 1gr/Watt using the Mars Hydro Led panel, with 1 plant, in a 2x2 Tent !!

The main stem was as thick as a big size Bic Lighter.

I would recommend this light to anyone willing to invest in an affordable LED panel that works amazingly good and gives off great results yield wise.

Only thing to be cautious about is the power level and the light height not to burn your plants, and i think thats a problem we would all be happy to have !!

Wow, that a nice yield. congrats. TSW2000 is enough powerful to grow 2 plants in 3x3 grow area. So the yield could be better than that if you try bigger tent and more plants next time. :tongue:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
:D

Wagonride is a strain I was given by the breeder, and she's about to get scrogged under a TSW-2000. :) I just finished neglecting her for the last 10 weeks, and she's ready to perk up and be flowered in a few weeks more. I had to pass a trigonometry class with missing algebra skills during those weeks, and was quite distracted to say the least. She'll be happy as a clam in the next week or so, because I'm back to hydro. Oh yeah! :headbange Recently topped before fitting the screen, the clones would be run under an SP3000 if I'm lucky enough to win one. I can't wait to see the physical and chemical differences in how the same strain reacts to both lights.

Wagonride, freshly screened with (ouch) nutrient levels which had dropped to 450ppm while I wasn't looking, so she's a wee bit pale at the moment,
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80468&pictureid=2065501&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Good luck. :tongue:

redleb961

Welcome, buddy. You are really the sincere fans, lol. We did sell a lot of old 300 and 600 Model. But at the same time, it brought us some negative effects due to the durability of quality. :confused:

But now, the new lights quality stepped up a lot. There is no burnt out problem now. Only problem is some drivers might don't want to work normally. Lol. And now, the warranty is expanded to 3 years. :headbange

We are the oldest loyal customers lol to be honest all my Mars Hydro old model lights still function perfectly, except one has 2 burnt led chips. They served me very well over the years and helped me gain all my knowledge and experience i now have by making it possible to have successful grows using very affordable LEDs :D

redleb961

Wow, that a nice yield. congrats. TSW2000 is enough powerful to grow 2 plants in 3x3 grow area. So the yield could be better than that if you try bigger tent and more plants next time. :tongue:

Yes its considered a very good amount in such a small space. Cannot imagine what the TSW3000 would do :D

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a couple shots of my mars hydro powered grows:

Here's the TS1000 in action

No noise, lightweight, compact, powerful, great on energy and affordable, that's why I chose this light.
Plants seem to love the spectrum and all strains grown under it come out really frosty so far.
Don't forget extra Cal and Mag though!

I have a 150x70 tent that I would use with the SP3000 as the sole lightsource to do a scrog with cuttings from my Acapulco Gold in organic soil, water only til harvest and hepa filtered air.
Small scale, minimum electricity, maximum output of tasty top shelf ganja:yummy:
Or if requested i could run my QleanerX F-13 seeds, which I'm sure is something quite unique.

Cheers,
CC

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Here's a couple shots of my mars hydro powered grows:

Here's the TS1000 in action

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=71351&pictureid=1971609&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=71351&pictureid=2013115&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=71351&pictureid=2064301&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

No noise, lightweight, compact, powerful, great on energy and affordable, that's why I chose this light.
Plants seem to love the spectrum and all strains grown under it come out really frosty so far.
Don't forget extra Cal and Mag though!

I have a 150x70 tent that I would use with the SP3000 as the sole lightsource to do a scrog with cuttings from my Acapulco Gold in organic soil, water only til harvest and hepa filtered air.
Small scale, minimum electricity, maximum output of tasty top shelf ganja:yummy:
Or if requested i could run my QleanerX F-13 seeds, which I'm sure is something quite unique.

Cheers,
CC

Welcome. :party:
The flowers are colorful. which strain it is?
Will QleanerX F-13 seeds be a monster? :tongue:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
There are 4 days left for this giveaway. Still have a big chance for win. :headbange

The winner will be picked out next tuesday or so.

Welcome to share your pictures and thoughts if you used any of our lights before. :tongue:

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome. :party:
The flowers are colorful. which strain it is?
Will QleanerX F-13 seeds be a monster? :tongue:

Sour Blueberry (Humboldt) in the back and Blueberry from Seedsman in the front.
I have not grown out any of the QleanerX F-13 but both are outstanding and thoroughly bred strains, so I'm hoping for the very best!
They're both IBLs I believe, so yes, potentially their offspring might be monsters, hybrid vigor and all!

In case, I'll let IC folks decide what they want to see.

CC

gsxr97

Veteran
My entry

My entry

Seedlings under a freshly hung SP3000. Gonna document this grow. Love the light, have it dimmed down for now . Got here quick and I’ve been chomping at the bit all day to light it up.

I’d love to win another SP3000!

Then buy another 6 for my barn after fall harvest :headbange:smoke out:

Attachments

• 0F6852EF-30D6-4A0D-866A-8EF5B042511B.jpg
    0F6852EF-30D6-4A0D-866A-8EF5B042511B.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 31

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Sour Blueberry (Humboldt) in the back and Blueberry from Seedsman in the front.
I have not grown out any of the QleanerX F-13 but both are outstanding and thoroughly bred strains, so I'm hoping for the very best!
They're both IBLs I believe, so yes, potentially their offspring might be monsters, hybrid vigor and all!

In case, I'll let IC folks decide what they want to see.

CC

That sounds good. :headbange