What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Earth 2 Mars

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
Seeing any differences between the white and blurple side?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Mars is a stronger light,, I think the lux meter showed this ,,,

I keep putting all the stuff I want to grow quickly under the Mars,,last week the little ones were dogs,, but now them little pots are the mac1 clones I'm planning on flowing in the next room when I move the Mars into a flower room,, ,,

the hgl light I find hasn't got the power and dark spots are allover,, fan leafs grow big under the hgl but nodal points are more in abundance on the Mars side,,,

I believe the hgl is best suited for finishing buds,, I do like the purple spectrum

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
The Mars is a stronger light,, I think the lux meter showed this ,,,

I keep putting all the stuff I want to grow quickly under the Mars,,last week the little ones were dogs,, but now them little pots are the mac1 clones I'm planning on flowing in the next room when I move the Mars into a flower room,, ,,

the hgl light I find hasn't got the power and dark spots are allover,, fan leafs grow big under the hgl but nodal points are more in abundance on the Mars side,,,

I believe the hgl is best suited for finishing buds,, I do like the purple spectrum

Do you think we need to add more red chips? :D

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got a new led to sit next to the Mars and the hgl,,,il show you guys the lux soon but its clear when you turn the Mars down on the dimmer to half that the Mars light beats them all hands down,

Hay Mars,,,yeh,, I think a touch more red for the ppfe thing,, a slight purple tint would be nice too,, but for raw power I can't fault the current light,,

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've actually got a new 1.2 m led bar thing that I'm about to setup, it's probably going to beat the Mars light but seriously it's taken a gavita led knockoff to be the best light in the room and the gavita knockoff wasn't exactly cheap "I believe"

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
That sound good. Looks like some part of the garden lacks of light. It is good to them to have other lights. :good:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeh,, I need to fit more lights,,

Sometimes,, any light is better than no light,,, the Mars is the best in the room,,but I wouldn't turn a single light off at the moment,,

unfortunately,, a lack of good lights for this hight restriction is a problem for this room atm,,, but im moving the Mars into flower soon so il deal with the loss soon too

Latest posts

Latest posts