What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Time for a change...From cch20 to the bucket company

Indiva710

I am changing my setup from a current culture rdwc to a bucket company setup..
I am in the process of building the bucket company setup along with still getting parts for the next few days...
I have a 2x2 superponics cabinet in which I use for propagation which I did have a lpa/fogponics cloner in there along with a propagation tray and lid on the top shelf.. I moved the shelf and put it in the middle of the cabinet so each shelf has 30in of height which will be plenty to sex plants in and flower males in it from time to time etc..
I am now changing it to having x8 1.2gal t.b.c buckets with all pvc going to try 1/2in and see how I like it as usually they say to use 1in for water and drain lines but just seems like a bit much and overkill so only one way to find out...
I have x2 hlg qb60 LEDs 3500k one light per shelf drivers are now mounted on the outside of the cabinet and so are the carbon filters from stock on the cabinet...

My veg tent will be x8 1.2gal t.b.c setup as well however I'm going to build it so I can use the other x8 1.2gal buckets I have and use it for a quick 16 site pheno hunt and it will take only a few mins to change over and to change back into the cabinet with ease and it's going to be great...
About to order my scynce led raging Kush for the veg tent which it will be perfect for

Bloom tent is a 8x4
That is getting x8 3gal t.b.c setup which will also be getting the raging Kush LEDs however those will come in fall when the new full power models come out and the one for the veg tent is a test run as well in which I will put it in the bloom tent too for a run and compare it to my hlg320 xl v1 x2 so it's about to go down stay tuned!!!!!

Going to be one legit grow setup I can't wait as t.b.c is exactly what I'm looking for and will be sooo nice to be a lot more efficient vs cch20 rdwc with running airpumps and water pumps all the time plus I will now also save about 2mo in veg too and have a pheno setup when needed too...

It's about to grow down and going to be sooo dopetastic terptastic

Attachments

• IMG_20200603_210413.jpg
    IMG_20200603_210413.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20200603_210403.jpg
    IMG_20200603_210403.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20200603_203046.jpg
    IMG_20200603_203046.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20190824_095916.jpg
    IMG_20190824_095916.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 36

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I searched for them. Alas, all their pictures are tiny, as though they don't want people to actually see what they are buying. It looks more complicated then it needs to be

GrowAce sells the OxygenPot system but they've been out of stock for a long time

One of the good things they have in common is the bottom of the buckets are raised to provide space for the drain plugs

I have used HydroHalo Drip Rings to top feed circa ~ 2010. Worked great, but IME they are prone to algae buildup inside, but easy to clean. At the time I was using Air Pots filled with lava rock sitting on a large flat surface, slightly tilted for runoff to drain back into the rez. Wish I had pics

hth

Indiva710

The lights are hlg qb132 v1 3500k 60watts ea as each mean well driver does 60w and I just mounted them to the roofs plus they act as a heat sink but not needed with them ...I have x4 of them in my veg tent too well for now waiting on scynce led on the raging kush so ya but gna save the 4 for my veggie setup when I get it going too...
This is just my propagation cabinet I still have to build my veg and bloom setups which I should have the rest of the parts in a few days and will get that going about to do a final test run well I hope so and it will be all good and will get it running finally as my plants are too big for their tiny Dixie solo cups I thru them in and def need some more room

Indiva710

It's neither its more of a hybrid setup as I use growstones pretty much like hydroton and so I water every 20min 15sec ea and my system recirculates so I get the benefits of rdwc but none of the waste and using all that water and having all that water...Sorry I just now saw this post lol since I usually use my newest journal

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I just went with a bucket co drip system myself. Setup was simple and pretty straight forward. I'll be doing 24 of the 1.2s
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts