What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Personal Grow

BYF

California let’s a guy have 6 plants outside of the licensed area for personal consumption.

There are no size or square footage limits so I’m going with the biggest I can make them.

Attachments

• D607DA2B-D2D4-4368-A0B9-BB208DD47FEC.jpg
    D607DA2B-D2D4-4368-A0B9-BB208DD47FEC.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 34

G13Fan

California let’s a guy have 6 plants outside of the licensed area for personal consumption.

There are no size or square footage limits so I’m going with the biggest I can make them.

what is the punishment for having more than 6 ?

HHILL

Just out of interest what are the rule in CA for indoor plants?

It tends to vary city by city, sometimes county by county. Six plants it the limit, but some places only allow 4. You’ll have to look it up as to where you live.

Big Eggy

Veteran
It tends to vary city by city, sometimes county by county. Six plants it the limit, but some places only allow 4. You’ll have to look it up as to where you live.

Sadly I'm in the UK and the limit is zero without a home office license.. I'm reluctant to ask permission for obvious reasons, but interested in what other countries/states have.. When I first started growing it was illegal in all US states.. I visited the bay area of SF when medical maj was first introduced and got a guy in a bar who had a card to buy me some after I brought him the most expensive Belgium beer they had.. Amazing how far things have come over that side of the pond especially for our Canadian brothers. Sadly I feel we are a long way off here.

BYF

It’s amazing how much better the plants do when the drip irrigation is working!

Clean those filters !!

Attachments

• A948F3BA-DC6D-4A39-947E-3D3FC5D8E899.jpg
    A948F3BA-DC6D-4A39-947E-3D3FC5D8E899.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 39
  • A791329B-EE7C-4DC8-A8D2-AE9197705D4C.jpg
    A791329B-EE7C-4DC8-A8D2-AE9197705D4C.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 39

HHILL

Those are monsters! I’d expect no less from you though. Excellent so far! Keep posting pics...

BYF

Those are monsters! I’d expect no less from you though. Excellent so far! Keep posting pics...

I cheated and planted old moms.

Transitioning rootbound coco moms in to soil is a weird balancing act I don’t want to do again

HHILL

I cheated and planted old moms.

Transitioning rootbound coco moms in to soil is a weird balancing act I don’t want to do again

That would be difficult to do I’d imagine. The coco uses a nutrient solution, whereas soil has most nutrients in the medium. You must have had to tease the roots with kind soil while foliar feeding to keep them happy and healthy. Not something I’d do for sure.

Still using AEA foliar products? Also, what strains are they?

My most vigorous is a (Coastal Haze x C99) x Coastsl Haze (different pheno Coastal from first cross).

BYF

good luck I'm subbed...

Thanks - luck is the residue of desire and a guy really wants some good dope in the stash for 2021

2 weed deals its dusty from icmag. like toohighmf was doing in lemonade stand against all other members. why talk like that ? and you pick on them ? again idk why you go to this group after you are forsure the problem in other groups. are you nit picking a deal ? its whole sale resale in mine so like ? did you nit pick when i never did once. max is whole sale retail. whatever to that middle group.

Whatever you’re smoking I need that

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Looking good BYF.

An old wise man told me that a rotate and small crop on the phone cam would make your pics come out right side up when you post them here.

Latest posts

Latest posts