What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars tsw2000 grow with csg

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hey guys.
They’re all down , day 69 and they absolutely stink. The slimmer pheno still smells like a lemon-pepper-ssh, and the other two have A creamy skunky stink to them.
No harvest shots as it was all taken down and trimmed by a good friend- I’ve had some family issues (my dad has been diagnosed with cancer and there’s apparently not much they can do) so I’ve been both busy and useless at the same time.
I will return with smoke reports/dry shots and weights :tiphat:

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Thanks for keeping updated about the harvest. buddy.

very sorry to hear about your dad thing. that's a little pity.

Hope to see the smoke shots and get the weight number.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Thanks mate :tiphat:
Weight is in... 301 g, just over a gpw... I am very impressed.
It’s only the second time in 30 years I’ve hit the gpw, and both times have been mars hydro lights- clearly the way forward.
Very strong, smelly smoke- two phenos: the slimmer one is like lemon-pepper-ssh, very strong giggly high ;and the chunky one is creamy-skunk that knocks you for six... good for staring into space.
Pics to follow

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice haul mr brunch and sorry to hear about your dad been poorly m8 hope he aint in pain .:huggg:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Nice haul mr brunch and sorry to hear about your dad been poorly m8 hope he aint in pain .:huggg:

Thanks mate
Unfortunately he’s in lots of pain, can’t walk or even sit up... On morphine so a bit confused too. He’s having some radiotherapy this week to hopefully ease the pain a little.
I’m working on sourcing rso/extracts to see if it will help

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Thanks mate :tiphat:
Weight is in... 301 g, just over a gpw... I am very impressed.
It’s only the second time in 30 years I’ve hit the gpw, and both times have been mars hydro lights- clearly the way forward.
Very strong, smelly smoke- two phenos: the slimmer one is like lemon-pepper-ssh, very strong giggly high ;and the chunky one is creamy-skunk that knocks you for six... good for staring into space.
Pics to follow

Good to hear that you hit the gpw with our lights. :yay:
Best wishes to your dad.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Sorry to hear that m8 i hope you get the rso/extracts sorted soon.:tiphat:
Thanks mate
We’ve got some thc oil hopefully making its way through the post to try him on.... fingers crossed

Sorry to hear about your father. My prayers and wishes are with you and your family...!!!...
Thanks for the kind words mate

Good to hear that you hit the gpw with our lights. :yay:
Best wishes to your dad.
Thanks mate, the light performed Perfectly...

Couple of pictures, although they look better in person.
Very strong.

picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
Some skunk special from female seeds, 17 days old under the tsw2000- they’ll be going off to a 600w shortly, as I’ve just put 2x white widow x big bud and 2x Bruce banger into flower in the ts tent.
I’ll add pictures of those tomorrow.
Here’s the ss , brought into the sun for some pics:

picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
White widow x big bud (fms) and Bruce banger (seedsman) at 22 days flower... a little bending here and there

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
Sorry for the lack of input lately- had a hectic time with family, my dad was struck by aggressive cancer and passed away last week :comfort:

All harvested now, and dry...
The Bruce banger did 74 and 93, and the wwbb did 79 and 103..: so a total of 349 g , once again over the gpw.
I’ll get a couple of dry pictures later, but I have to say they are both nice, strong bud.
I have to confess that I wasn’t sure about trying the wwbb , but it’s a lovely smoke! Nice and strong, and tasty too.
The Bruce makes me a little zombie-like but that’s not a bad thing atm.

Next up will be 3 x black sugar and 1x bubba Kush (both seedsman)

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry for the lack of input lately- had a hectic time with family, my dad was struck by aggressive cancer and passed away last week :comfort:

All harvested now, and dry...
The Bruce banger did 74 and 93, and the wwbb did 79 and 103..: so a total of 349 g , once again over the gpw.
I’ll get a couple of dry pictures later, but I have to say they are both nice, strong bud.
I have to confess that I wasn’t sure about trying the wwbb , but it’s a lovely smoke! Nice and strong, and tasty too.
The Bruce makes me a little zombie-like but that’s not a bad thing atm.

Next up will be 3 x black sugar and 1x bubba Kush (both seedsman)

Sorry to hear about your dad mr brunch my condolences sent your way.:comfort: