What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mazarilla From Urban Legends

NeDank

I gave the rose plant to my mother for a gift that opened 1 more spot up in the tent so I planted 00 seeds California Kush. Had to open my last bail of promix because I ran out of coco coir.

Last edited:

NeDank

I've been spraying the plants with 0.5-1 tsp/gallon MaxiGro, 1 tbsp Liquid Kelp and as soon as the root stimulator arrives that will be added. Is there anything else I should mix in? Spraying 2-3 times a day.

NeDank

Day 27

Mazarilla is really growing quite fast. So are the other babies

on to the pics

Overview

picture.php

Closer
picture.php

Maz
picture.php

Gorilla freebie almost time to top her

picture.php

NeDank

I find that pure coco coir stays wet too long and develops algae on top. It doesn't appear to hurt the plants at all though. Which is good. Also I had a bail of promix so that is the new medium I'll be using for current/future grows. Mostly all promix with two big softdrink cups worth of vermiculite. This is the mix the California Kush auto is in.

NeDank

I checked the soil moisture of the newly planted California Kush auto and it was 3/red. Which was weird because I watered it 1/2 gallon yesterday. But I noticed a lot of the water drained out so it didn't actually get soaked in. Good thing to note about promix make sure it is well watered.

NeDank

I'm thinking about upgrading to a 4x4x6 tent instead of the current 3x3x6. We'll see how big the plants get this round to gauge the need. Honestly I don't really need to grow more bud so it would be more for light quality to lower buds. Same amount of plants spaced out more.

Dankwolf

Day 27

Mazarilla is really growing quite fast. So are the other babies

on to the pics

Overview

View Image

Closer
View Image

Maz
View Image

Gorilla freebie almost time to top her

View Image

Whats up with the leaf crinkle on the maz pic ?

From my expierance it means my calcium to mag rates are off and likely a low ph creating a soil environment that is transferring large amounts of elements that cant be readily utilized by the plant .

I corrected issues like this with a tbs of gypsum , tbs of lime and 1/4 tbs of epsome per gallon top dress. then foliar feed plants till soil environment is corrected. Usually 10 or so days

Over watering can give you false ph readings of a higher value then what the soil environment is actually exposed to .

NeDank

Whats up with the leaf crinkle on the maz pic ?

From my expierance it means my calcium to mag rates are off and likely a low ph creating a soil environment that is transferring large amounts of elements that cant be readily utilized by the plant .

I corrected issues like this with a tbs of gypsum , tbs of lime and 1/4 tbs of epsome per gallon top dress. then foliar feed plants till soil environment is corrected. Usually 10 or so days

Over watering can give you false ph readings of a higher value then what the soil environment is actually exposed to .

I have some biothrive cal/mg hope that helps

NeDank

Plants are growing well. Mazarilla has outgrown here FIM and is growing a normal top. GG auto is sending side branches left and right. Others are doing well as babies.

Day 31 Mazarilla

picture.php

Day 24 Original Glue Auto
picture.php

Day 11 Gorilla Cookies
picture.php

Day 6 Fighting Gorillaz
picture.php

Day 6 Wild Thailand Ryder
picture.php

Day 1 Auto California Kush - Couldn't get a pic because it is so small

Latest posts