What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Me and Autos

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
...and Sweet Mango
:)

Next time start bending 1st photo to the left, the tall one.....bend about 10-15 degrees downward (we use thin tshirt strips so it doesn't cut plant while stressing. Continue bending gently every few days so stalk doesn't snap.

Nice job!

Attachments

• LST.jpg
    LST.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 39

RED 1

Next time start bending 1st photo to the left, the tall one.....bend about 10-15 degrees downward (we use thin tshirt strips so it doesn't cut plant while stressing. Continue bending gently every few days so stalk doesn't snap.

Nice job!

Thank you A. :)
Took your advice

RED 1

Nice job!

Once again
Thanks A :)
Thanks for the "wake up call"
Sweet Mango will follow

RED 1

Picture of health , best of blooms

Hi C.:)
Thanks my friend
Girls are in flower,and,in tune with what they are supposed to do
I've been battling weather conditions, not growing plants for the last couple of weeks
Recent heatwave,a constant 40+C,down to 20C rain and strong wind
There's a lot of learning to do, and,it's nice that people care and give a "reminder" of what to do next
Must admit I'm a bit surprised with Sweet Mango Greenhouse,a gift,is it not in circulation?
Will go in and see now what you've been up too
They've not taken any nutrients

Last edited:

JDubsocal

Nice work RED1. Like ARIDBUD stated, do the LST for a bigger yield. I have learned much about autos just by reading his posts alone.

RED 1

Nice work RED1. Like ARIDBUD stated, do the LST for a bigger yield. I have learned much about autos just by reading his posts alone.

Thank you JD :)
You are right about everything my friend
This summer grow is a result of the "quarantine"
I have already made "plans" for indoor grow come winter, just autos.There hopefully I do a better job with them
Sun popped out,so took some flowering photos of both(only a few days in flower)

Last edited:

RED 1

Sweet Mango Auto (feminised) Green House Seeds

Sweet Mango Auto (feminised) Green House Seeds

bibi40

For sure they do !!!

and agree with you ,
a lot more to learn and try ,
i think i will try a lot this season ,
nothing better than personnal experience :headbange