What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor/indoor terrace grow

El Timbo

2 weeks into 12/12 and all is well - pics of a green and a purple PCK. Soon I will pollinate some lower branches. We've been getting plenty of sunny days recently and mild temps - but the forecast is for a colder spell next week.

DSCF9824[1].JPG
DSCF9825[1].JPG

El Timbo

3 weeks in and some aromas starting to develop... the 3 Churches also doing fine. Top pic is a purple PCK, middle pic a Bangi Haze and bottom pic the Churches.

DSCF9829[1].JPG
DSCF9828[1].JPG
DSCF9827[1].JPG

Last edited:

El Timbo

5 weeks and all is well on the terrace - we've been having some lovely sunny days. I've been enjoying the Kali China x PCK - I wouldn't say it was strong but a decent hashy taste and the effect is good for walking or mobility exercises - not very long lasting and can leave a bit of a gangeover the next day.

DSCF9849-2.jpg

El Timbo

Stash getting low so I tried some stuff from the trim tub in the volcano - got me very high and as it is vaped, no harshness. So with what I still have in the stash and trim box I should be able to give the next harvest some kind of cure.

I prefer having a decent stash so I can be mainly consuming well cured bud but it looks like I'll be playing catch up this year. No problem though - it's nice to grow your own supply. I'll make sure to put some buds "down" for a longer cure though.

I'm in no hurry to start the next seed grow - I'll wait a bit until the Churches are bigger. They are doing fine - possible strawberry flavours in them. I'm already thinking ahead to next winter's battle royale of the PCK hybrids :)

DSCF9854.JPG

Last edited:

El Timbo

I had one that looked just like that. Are the 14 seeds from bought PCKs? Or did you reproduce them?

Different strains. Hopefully my repro and bangi haze x pck have worked but they will be for next winter. The next batch is a pack of nepal mist regs plus 1 fem each of orient express, bangi haze, thai x panama and black jack.

The plan is to do a repro of the nepal mists.

revegeta666

Nepal mist has been on my list for a while. What temps are you getting down there? It has been the hottest winter i can remember in Spain.

El Timbo

Coldest winter we've had for a few years here. I'm on the coast so it's not too bad - minimums overnight of around 4ºC but we've had plenty of sunny days with temps in the 20s.

revegeta666

That doesn't sound too bad. We've had similar temps in Castellón and 20º in february is unheard of here. Last week I was working in the garden with just a T shirt and sweat pants for the first time in my life. Those temps should allow for a decent grow as long as they sleep inside I would think. Also as long as they are done flowering by mid-may otherwise they would probably start revegging.

El Timbo

I put the flowering plants in a dark cupboard over night - usually 8pm to 8am.

13/14 have successfully germinated - 1 of the Nepal Mists sprouted but couldn't properly open its shell and I ended up killing it in my attempt to help it. So 9 Nepal Mist regs and the 4 fems for a June/July harvest if I give them 8 weeks of veg.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts