What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GMT goes LED. TSL2000 Mars Hydro

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hamlet buds finishing nicely
picture.php

Branch
picture.php

Popcorn
picture.php

Next post I'll get distance analysis up, just a pic post for now. Oh and I'll do weight and space to watts, so we can get some sort of gpw measurement going.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Another quick pick drop, ignore me, I'm not here officially
Full hamlet in tiny tub to test light.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey folks,
First up, I apologise for my absence, unfortunately a long term health condition laid me low. I was unable to do anything in the garden, or anything else. Still, I'm back again now.

So old news: gpw was plant specific. If you average it out for the space each plant took up, the g45 was at 0.8gpw the hamlet came in at 0.6gpw and the ecsdxsssdh gave 0.5gpw.

That was round 1 and the plants were not vegged for led. Time for round 2.

As I said, ill health caused the problems you'll see. Some of the clones entered flowering, and will be revegged. Some are just going into flower, so I can get some bud out in a couple of months. Yeah I'm out :(

Got some pics below of what I had once I could get started again proper.

HAF: going Xmas shopping this weekend, so will pick some up then.
Hanfiking, tell Addy to watch post early next week.
Secret donor, got the rest of the seeds in, so watch this space to see your babies.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
G13xHP crossed to Black Domina
picture.php

Another started earlier and mistreated
picture.php

2 Hamlet clones, one to be revegged and one to flower.
picture.php

Ecsdxsssdh and g13xhp x glue. Revegging for clean cuts.
picture.php

Gelato 45 vegged for led and repotted. Waiting for its friend to join it.
picture.php

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Here's its g45 mate, pre tidy up and pre repot.
picture.php

I'll do a group shot post work later

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Group shot
picture.php

Soon be time to repot the g13xhp x black domina seedlings again. These are looking lovely. The g45 is already showing deficiencies. Time to try some black treacle I think.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
G13*HP x BD.

Favourite 2 (excluding the one that's weeks ahead, as I can't remember what that was like at this stage)
picture.php

1 that's very slow growing, (these 5 are all the same age) and 2 showing led deficiencies.
picture.php

They have all been repotted after the photos were taken. Sorry, I know I should have done before photos.

G

G13*HP x BD.

Favourite 2 (excluding the one that's weeks ahead, as I can't remember what that was like at this stage)
View Image
1 that's very slow growing, (these 5 are all the same age) and 2 showing led deficiencies.
View Image
They have all been repotted after the photos were taken. Sorry, I know I should have done before photos.

Nice pics mate:tiphat:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Shit shit shit that damn rule caught me out and deleted my post. Too many photos. What fuckin diff does it make to the site? I'm still gonna post em all it just means extra posts and work.

Hey Dr, thanks mate, wish I was shooting with the camera and editing on the laptop, but the phone will do. Biggest prob with the phone is getting the fingerprints off the lens.

Full shot
picture.php

G45 looking rough as usual
picture.php

A small hamlet
picture.php

The oldest of the g13*HP x bd
picture.php

More to come

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Two young g13*hp x bd
picture.php

Two more g13*HP x bd
picture.php

I did have another of those, but it was so small and growing so slowly that I killed it off.

Pest management system
picture.php

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Yeah I'm loving the new additions. Some very generous people on this site

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Thanks frosty, don't spiders eat bugs though?

At this rate my grow rooms gonna end up like the old woman who ate the fly. I'm gonna end up with a cow in there.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
We have news in the grow room.
Plants g13hp x bd no2 and no3 are both males and diff phenos so I am a very happy chappy. Plant 1 was female and is much older, so I have a clone of her, but I don't keep males, so it will soon be time for some pollen collection. Here's no 3, worst photo
picture.php

I trimmed him back as I won't be repotting him, ignore the label, its old.
picture.php

Look away if you're easily offended, here are his *cough*
picture.php

On to plant 2, my favourite . I haven't grown the pure g13hp from ndnguy, but I have grown the black Dom before. I suspect plant 3 leans to the bd and plant 2 to the g13hp. I'll be collecting and using pollen from both, but not on the same mother at the same time. I like to know who the parents are of seeds.
Ah hang on let me do another post, don't want to get caught out by the photo limit

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
So plant 2
picture.php

And his er........
picture.php

He seems a little more modest yet, but I can see them.

Structure of the 2 unsexed
No5
picture.php

No4
picture.php

I separated no 3 and left no2 in the main grow to develop a little further before separating him too. No1 is still doing nicely, did I say I took a cut of her today? Can't remember, but I have. 4 and 5 are yet to show sex. Fingers crossed as they also look like they lean one way and the other in terms of parentage. I'll be crossing like with like first.
They are about 3 and a half foot away from the light, which is on full power. They seem happy at the moment.
Everything else is ticking along.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work GMT,,,
Happy n healthy ,,
Onwards and upwards ,,,,,s2

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Thanks 944, seems the trick with these LEDs is not to get too close unless you have good air flow. Which I don't. So I'm keeping even the flowering girls over 18 inches away, and the youngens much further.