What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Lights : Mars-Hydro FC-E 6500.
Medium : coco pith.
Nutrients : General Hydroponics Maxibloom.
pH 6-6.2
Strains : blue Afghani, blueberry muffins, wham bam, and future#1.
"Appreciation can make a day – even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary

fce-6500.jpg

Boob McNoob

I've agreed to review a MH TSL2000 and the contract specified creating a thread on this forum - would this sub forum (not this particular thread) be the right place to do so?

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
MarsHydro black friday giveaway of 2022 has begun, guys. check it out here. 🥳

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Winter is here, how are your succulents growing recently? Do you still not know how to choose grow lights for succulents?
The shape design and power of Mars SP150 are very suitable for succulent growth, and it is an indispensable companion for succulents from seedlings to flowering.
Choose Mars SP150 to bring a touch of warmth to your succulents in winter!

SP150.jpg

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Everyone has their own planting habits.
Some growers prefer to use a tent to grow one plant, while others prefer to fill the entire tent.
If it was you, how many plants do you grow in your tent? and what's the size of your tent?
Tell me your choice!

SP-3000.png

TSW2000.png

#marshydrogrowtent #marshydro #indoorplants#cannabiscommunity#420#stonerfam#growyourown#Mmemberville

bibi40

Everyone has their own planting habits.
Some growers prefer to use a tent to grow one plant, while others prefer to fill the entire tent.
If it was you, how many plants do you grow in your tent? and what's the size of your tent?
Tell me your choice!

View attachment 18778026

View attachment 18778037

#marshydrogrowtent #marshydro #indoorplants#cannabiscommunity#420#stonerfam#growyourown#Mmemberville
I' m now used to grow 5 plants in my 4x4 tent or 4 plants in y 3x3 tent .

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
My opinion is that you can have better yields with multiple plants and it's safer... because what if this one plant is sick!? And with mutiple plants you don't need so much time to fill the grow room. Of course it looks nice with one big plant but i don't want to rely on one single plant in 3 months. ;)

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
43 litre tub with 2 inches of watering room. I'd guess 38 litres ish of actual compost. The tent is 2.3 X 2.3 ft, from Mars, as is the light, a 300w fc3000. Light is as far up as the ratchet allows, and the buds grow until top pistils fried at around 3 inches from the diodes.
Plant is an ibl, black domina X ndnguy's G13Hash Plant. Thread FC3000 in mars forum if anyone wants to see it grown or finished over the next couple of weeks.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
My opinion is that you can have better yields with multiple plants and it's safer... because what if this one plant is sick!? And with mutiple plants you don't need so much time to fill the grow room. Of course it looks nice with one big plant but i don't want to rely on one single plant in 3 months. ;)
I would also choose multiple smaller plants way for safety reason. ;)