What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smoke Buddy does it outdoors

S

Smoke Buddy

Smoke Buddy, what it do? Lol. I'm back, it's your homie that gave you the Brolick and ChemD, with the Urkle.. What's up? Let me get 50 post and we'll be back at it.

Hey whatup! Good to see you back bro. Ive started over a couple times here myself... as you know.
Raw_Dog, there you go man. Nice choice. :tiphat:
Im good and I still have all those cuts ya know. Can't Thank You enough.. shit rocks. Yeah def hit me up when you get to 50.

:rasta:

R

Raw_Dog

I been working my ass off to get to 50, now awaiting confirmation to change my account status.

S

Smoke Buddy

Well that shouldnt take too long. What you been up to?
Im making some urkle x sd beans on a couple branches outdoors. It must have been done a hundred times before but I cant think of seeing it???

R

Raw_Dog

Well that shouldnt take too long. What you been up to?
Im making some urkle x sd beans on a couple branches outdoors. It must have been done a hundred times before but I cant think of seeing it???

lol. smoking or age? which is getting the best of you? lol. Im making some beans too. I'll tell you about them later, SUPER SMOKE!

R

Raw_Dog

by the way, what's your favorite smoke right now? I have to top whatever you say, so let me know...

S

Smoke Buddy

by the way, what's your favorite smoke right now? I have to top whatever you say, so let me know...

you know thats a loaded question bro.. it varies of course but Chem D is my personal daily driver... she's just reliable as hell.

to add: Im pretty sure you been smokin somethin better too...Somethin Juicy.

AeroKush102

you know thats a loaded question bro.. it varies of course but Chem D is my personal daily driver... she's just reliable as hell.

to add: Im pretty sure you been smokin somethin better too...Somethin Juicy.

Let me know if you come back around, I wonder if you still have the Purple Brolick aka The Black cut.

Vaporbud

Whatup AK102! Yeah, Im still around now and then. Just outdoor growing these days. Sorry to say I lost the Brolick quite a while back. I think I have some Brolick x SourD and Brolick X Galadriel seeds around here.