What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

anyone miss me ?

guy fawkes

Veteran
greetings folks .. after bit time out due to life chucking shit at me im finally back up and running.

first crop in yonks about to chop
good to be back

guess who this lady is?

Attachments

• ch91.jpg
    ch91.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 14

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice to see you back as for that lady I wouldn't hazard a guess..:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Guy,,,
Very nice to see ya back and up and running again,,
hoping you and yours are well,,,,,s2

guy fawkes

Veteran
yo yo mr fawkes! good to see you about mate.
91 looking all chunky. ;)

greetings mate

she getting chop tonight :dance013:

she strong predominant diesely fuel with some tones of offensive nasty acrid affie.old greasy skunky background very strong smell with mouth coating taste and proper solid high . depending on feeds she can vary slightly , high dose chem feeds bring out her best ime

only thing is she a floppy fucker and needs support

guy fawkes

Veteran
Chem 91 looks banging mate, looks like you did a great job with her

cheers mate, ive ran her a good dozen time now so know what she likes, smoked a bit force dried bud this morning about 8.30 and could do with a nap about now lol she pretty potent and tasty even though it soent night on radiator lol

, her and illuminati stardawg are best chemmy cuts about imo.. well what ive grown anyway.

B

bigganjabud

Yo fawkes welcome back mate you haven't missed much apart from about a million diarys

Glad to have you back on deck

Oh and don't forget to pop seeds now ya near the end of the Chem 91 run

guy fawkes

Veteran
Yo fawkes welcome back mate you haven't missed much apart from about a million diarys

Glad to have you back on deck

Oh and don't forget to pop seeds now ya near the end of the Chem 91 run

thanks man!
im eyeing up beans as we speak mate . looking for more hidden gems.. :biggrin:

GUY-FAWKES

well for some reason my old account wont work. folk expecting me getting in touch as soon as i have my post count up il be in touch, ive had same password for years but now it wont work anymore!!??