What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show Your Truly Early Finishers

G

Its september 5, and any strains that are going to truly be finished in the next 3 weeks will have big buds now. Ive got 4 strains that truly finish up so Ill post them up: All of these pics were taken on the 3rd of September.

Himalayan Gold from GHS is up first. One pheno, the top one is cooking and the other tall vase shaped plant is about a week behind. Massive.

Next up is Mandala 1. Clearly it will be finished by Sept. 30.

Next up is Aurora Indica from Nirvana. Like all Northern Lights strains, she's real early and will be finished by the 25th if not sooner.

This is Congolese X Guerilla Gold by BreederBrad2. I saw the first flowers on July 24 and it looks to me like it will finish no problem. She's frosty too.

Finally the Maple Leaf Indica will be done by the end of Sept.

Show us your big September 1 buds! Who's growing early smoke?

Last edited:
H

Huey69

Hmmm...
I have this XXX that started flowering around mid-late July...I think it will be finished around the end of this month (it's around 45-51 days into flower..I think, and not the best pics to see the buds..).
100_1695.jpg

My Super Silver Haze and Anunnaki are getting to be nice and fat..and started flowering around the same time, but won't be finished until mid-late october i think..And the rest of my plants are a couple weeks earlier in flower (some started flowering in July..others august).

Last edited:

thor

Outdoor Grower, C99 Lover
ICMag Donor
Great shots guys ! I love the GG x Congo, looks like a strain for me to try next year :)

Here's pure Guerilla Gold - bigger sativa phenotype. Looks like she'll be cut in 10-14 days. Awesome smell

94GG-Side-2008-09-02.JPG

hamstring

Veteran
Heres some of jaysprouts AK99XFL she will be done by end of september for sure. Pic was taken around 7-10 days ago. BreederBrad2 should have some of these pics to share also.

PEACE

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
wow, you guys have some early finishing monsters!

heres my gg#2's harvested. nothing special but i love em

Pseudo

just do it
Veteran
yeah buddy

yeah buddy

these were done mid july,(vegged indoors, put out in may) i just pulled the last clones off these today,its GG2x ducksfoot, i crossed them with themselves, DF, hindu kush, and atomic NL, next year will be interesting
good luck, plants look greAT

B

Brad

looks like GG is the top dawg when it comes to potent early finish...I love it!! all your pix rock!

Bedouin

Veteran
sweeeet. bongasaurus yours gg looks fantastic. what are you give him to eat? fat buds hehe. Peace from Poland

G

Dang, that GG does look sticky and thick. hamstring, she'll be sagging in 2 weeks. In fact, every pic here is the shit. the shots are great but the skills aint bad either.

Ill enter one more contestent. Texada Timewarp by Peak seeds. I think it will be done by the end of sept but it needs to get with it.

clearcutter

These should be finished by the end of September. Not as good looking as some of the other pictures in this thread, but they were way under fed and in to small of containers. Lessons learned for next year. :bashhead:

Early Girl X Dutch Treat

Mighty Mite X VBSxAk47

Last edited:

Home strain picture from last week should be down this week

Two GG x Early Risers that are getting chopped on monday

A beast with GG and Big Bud in it's Background rock hard buds and 7 feet tall

Early purple descendant X GG cut and sampled the smoke MMM Fresh Crop

A mix of buds picked a week or so back

Back on August 18th and coming down Monday

Went out for a walk today and was blown away by the changes in the last week buds have firmed up and thickened up in spectacular fashion and i will get pictures tommorow.
Slart

Last edited:
W

Weedman Herb

Y'all need to stop diminishing the magnitude of your accomplishments IMHO ... I haven't seen a pic yet that I wouldn't smoke the nug of ... Nice early girls all around this mug

NickMode

These pictures were taken exactly 2 weeks ago today. And Im planning on harvesting in 1 week. Sept. 13.

I think it will be finished. Do you guys agree?

G

Im with Weedman, the plants and pics are all great. Although, I was hoping to see more retail strains listed but sometimes you have to make your own cross. Those homemade's look good.

Nickmode, I think you got 3 buddy. You never know however, often a 45 days strain and a 90 day strain will show flowers at the same time but the speed of flower production is worlds apart.

Latest posts

Latest posts