What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HP Stadium

G

Depends on a few things.

If you use the full 10 feet you can squish 220 in there so 55 per bulb max(providing you use the 1 gal grow bags I do). I like to pack em tight then once they stop stretching take out 20 of the weakest ones. So you double that and you need between 400 and 440 if you are doing a flip flop system like I do.(2 rooms, 4 ballasts on relays, 8 bulbs)

I'm going to post pics of one I'm setting up right now in the morning. Bed time.

G

Excellent gro!

But what size bulbs are you using?
Looks kinda like my fields,but a valley inside!!
Good skills bro dont fix it.....

G

have the plants ever done the wave? lol that is one epic setup! killer work and lovely buds!

R

Reinhold

Im sure itd be possible to use some sort of hydro system using this method, but would it be as effective?

Lucid

Reinhold said:
Im sure itd be possible to use some sort of hydro system using this method, but would it be as effective?

i think that someone with a good knowledge areo systems with some pvc would defenitly be able to exploit the stadium.... and achieve great results .... i always plant some clones deeper then others to have the in the middle some of the staidum effect....

if you look close in this pic you can see that the 4 plants in the middle are much shorter .... by doing this i can bring in the light a few more inches and the other girls on the outside get some really nice light

sugabear_II

Veteran
Reinhold said:

lothar of the hill people posted some good aero stadium shots getting over 1g/w

-suga

G

I have friends who bought the premade $5000 aeroponic stadiums and did good( nicer product but not bigger yield) but the misters kept failing and they kept losing plants. By the second crop they had all the misters replaced and lost dozens of plants per room.

They sold their systems.

They are now back to this room.

3 systems= 3x$5000=$15,000= holy fuck what a waste of money!! :pointlaug

My new rooms are kicking ass but I just had an old main breaker on the house fry. None available here so I had one delivered to the Tim Horton's parking lot. Everything's good but no lights for 2.5 shifts. Shitty.

Maybe I'll squeeze in a pic later.

Rolando Mota

I don't notice any trays, do the plants drain on to the floor? How low do the lights hang, are they even with the top row?

Thanks for sharing!

:joint:

N

Neptune

Lucid, I try to do the same thing. Always plant the runts in the middle, and hope they are 3-4" shorter than the plants on the sides... side colas get massive this way, aswell as the middle... which is always massive anyway ;)

with flat gardens, training, pruning, and light management (as well as environmental controls) is the difference between a pro grower, and a novice.

Northern, Let's see them pics.... :wave:
This is my favorite grow room ever... hehehe!!! :woohoo:

Humanure

what a killer yielding room, such a small space..
really makes me want to reinvent my flowering room, but not as big..

just wonderful, thanks for the bare room shots..makes my mind start ticking..

Lucid

forsure Neptune .....training, pruning play a massive role in the quality and quanity of bud you get.... i try to teach these things to new growers .... .... and yes thoes factors, set apart the rookies and the pros!!! r++++ bro .... keep it green :)

G

I'll take some more pics tonight guys.

Rolando,

I'm using 1 gal bags of Pro Mix. There is no draining onto the floor. I water enough to go on a 2 day watering cycle and no run through happens unless I'm doing it for some other reason.

The lights hang depending on the height of the plants. I start with them even with the middle shelf and raise them after the plants stretch.

G

DAMN NICE SETUP!!! I think stadium stacking is brilliant, I run too many different strains to count, so I always put the taller girls on the outside and the shorter babes in. Works well. I always though vertically hanging the bulb was a brilliant idea - I still have mental images of that room BubbleMan took pics of where they were getting over 2lb per 1kw.

On another note, Peters? Wow! What kind of water? Ph'd or not?

Nice show!

G

The pics of the plants at the beginning of the thread were finished with Peters and city water ph'd at 6.4. He's now using Quickgro.

The room being built on this thread which is 2 weeks into flower now is being fed GH flora with Hardwater Micro. Nasty well water there.

G

Northern Farmer said:
The pics of the plants at the beginning of the thread were finished with Peters and city water ph'd at 6.4. He's now using Quickgro.

The room being built on this thread which is 2 weeks into flower now is being fed GH flora with Hardwater Micro. Nasty well water there.
Thanks NF. PH at 6.4 seems high, but the plants look amazing! What is Quickgro?