What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scrog growers how you hang your hoods?

samiam

How are you guys hanging your hoods?
I need some way to lower my hoods once they get past stretch. I can't reach my hood because of the net.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Ropes and pulleys. There are a few commercial options. I used to use eyehooks through 2x4's and string, back in the day. lol

samiam

I would prefer to just buy somthing, but the light ratchet pulleys they sell in stores are junk because you still have to reach up above the hood to release the ratchet before you can lower it. ��

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I would prefer to just buy somthing, but the light ratchet pulleys they sell in stores are junk because you still have to reach up above the hood to release the ratchet before you can lower it. ��
No worries with a scrog, the hood is only going up until finished flowering. :D

mushroombrew

Veteran
Ropes and pulleys. There are a few commercial options. I used to use eyehooks through 2x4's and string, back in the day. lol

Haha I was just cracking up picturing old block and tackle all over the place with HID dangling from them LOL!!

Pulleys are the way to go for sure.