What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Will my 4 less frosty plants catch up with the 1 frosty mfk

I have 1 very very frosty plant and 4 that are frosty but they are not even close\ half way to being as frost a the 1.. They are week 3 of flower today hoping other will catch up some...all Barney's farm...let me know whats u think? Have you had buds start off less frosty then others then catch up??

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its possible, it can happen, but not likely... Unless its a different variety with a longer flowering time. From a single strain, the plants that put on the most resin the fastest typically continue to out produce the others til harvest

iTarzan

Different phenos from a pack of seeds.

Did the frosty one start flowering first?

Was it the first to have trichs?

Yea it flowerd 2 days before others.. And has way bigger buds for it just being week 3 from 12/12 is defiantly had. Frost before the others
.. I was asking kis I see guys saying they don't get frost till 4 weeks in flower and I always have frost 2 weeks in from 1212... Hopeful they all are good tho suck if I only had 1 frosty good plant out of 5

St. Phatty

White Widow is known for packing on resin during Weeks 9 and 10.

I have 1 plant that is at Week 11 with a medium amount of fresh pistillate growth. And, packing on the resin.

Early resin is good, but it's only the beginning.

Also, it depends a lot on whether it's an indoor or outdoor grow.

With an outdoor grow - one cycle per year - there is not much incentive to harvest early. It won't speed up the grow cycle, it's still going to be another year till the end of the next flowering cycle.

Indoors, with flowering cycles as short as 7 weeks, it's way more important to have early resin.

Latest posts

Latest posts