What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Turning shatter & crumble into liquid form?

matt11

Anyone know the best way to turn concentrates into liquid?
Want to put in an oral syringe and dose into soda, coffee, tea etc... I can't find much through google, mostly how to turn concentrates in e-liquid. Not sure if I could adapt the same method for making e-liquid to ingest instead of vaping.

Any ideas?

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Decarb it then mix with the coconut oil mentioned above or other carrier oil that's digestible. People have been making jell caps with it somehow.

matt11

I make my "butter" with coconut oil, but it has a thick , solid consistency. Is their anyway to liquidify it and have it stay stable for long term?
I was always thinking about high grain alcohol.

I'll probably just make a tincture with glycerin or hemp seed oil and go from their.

Thanks for advice guys, appreciate it!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
Culinary solutions.....yeehaw...trying to add coconut oil to a cold soda gives horrible results..yeehaw

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
You can mix your shatter/rosin/bho/whatever extract into many different things depending on your intended use.

You mentioned coffee and tea.....

I take my dose of extract (about 700mg) and I put it in a small pyrex bowl. I put that in the oven at 240F for 40 minutes to decarb it. As soon as I take it out of the oven, I drop a tablespoon of organic, unfiltered, unstrained honey into the hot bowl with the extract. The extract and the honey blend very well with a little mixing. I use a tiny whisk.

I now have 3 teaspoons of honey ready for my 3 cups of morning coffee.

I make honey and sugar the same way for candy.

Your body actually will ingest it better with fat so you can do the exact same thing with butter or oil. I decarb the extract and put the butter/oil in the Pyrex bowl right when I take it out of the oven.

The nice thing about doing it this way is that I donj't need to make an entire pound of butter at one time. Or 2 dozen brownies all at once. I make whatever I need for the moment.

Works pretty well for me.

I also use PGP with my rosin for e-cig juice. Not for consumption but works great in the e-cig.

Latest posts

Latest posts