What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Late Outdoor grow.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Here's me late outdoor grow. This mother lady was meant for clones but only got one clone before she got PM. So put her outdoors around 3 weeks ago just because couldn't throw her away! The PM is now fixed and she has now started to flower. :) now is the waiting game to see how much yield she gives me.
picture.php

looking healthy!
If you give her a little bigger pot, it wuold benefit the yield, but i guess youre just playing around and experimenting:)
have fun

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
ya know yesterday I thought about giving her a bigger pot. she is in fox farm ocean forest soil. gunna start feeding bloom food tomorrow. Hoping that by the end of November she yields good dense flowers with lots of trichomes.

she will stretch for sure and give you tasty buds. What strain is she? I can see 5bladed leaves only, is it coming from regrowth or?
and my favorite question, what latitude are you my friend?
you know preventatives for pm is milk/water 1:1 and 50g onion/garlic tea in one litre of ho water, let it cool down and apply, another is horsetail tea(silica).
as soon as you do this few times in veg before flower and until week 2-3 you will delay pm for sure it works at 51n. greencure/ poassium bicarbonat is secret weapon week 4-6 or 5-7 once a week it will kill most bacteria on surface thats why you dont want to apply it too early(some bacteria are part of plants immune system) only start applying it when i start to worry about moulds.

Buckeyebandit

interested in this one. i to have started some late for more of a 12/12 cycle. i'm at latt 28 so no worry's of weather(winter) what strain is that?

Buckeyebandit

i say late starts cause i don't grow (veg) with lights. this time of year they just go in flower. if i used lights then it would be different. i have been pondering veg with lights to get some indica up to a good size to flower thru the so called winter we have

hope this helps

Buckeyebandit

the more i think of it and what you said is i don't normally grow year around. i normally grow one good crop a year but this season went south for a full season run so i am trying to make up for it

Buckeyebandit

not sure i have the patience it takes. i grew a purple haze x malawi that went till christmas and that was long enough for me lol

St. Phatty

I like late outdoor grows.

I had a last-minute-thought seed, Haze combination x Blue Widow.

She showed her gratitude when I transplanted her into a 1 gallon pot when she was about 8 inches high in a quart pot. Kept on growing.

I trimmed the main growing tip (just one node) about a week ago.

It's having the desired effect, a week later new side branching.

Because it was started late, it might have to finish in October indoors.

I transplanted her into a 6 gallon pot. Last night a deer ate the tips of the fan leaves so I moved her to a protected area.

Buckeyebandit

st. phatty

i just popped a few more for a winter run per say. might start a thread as i hope the beans pop. there are a few i haven't seen posted.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I transplanted her into a 2 gallon pot today. I'll have to wait and see what happens flowering wise. :)
30º

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
OK so the lady is now budding and is on full strength bloom food. only thing is, wish she could get longer time in the sun but hast to be camouflage in with surrounding plants this time. also hope the flower smell is sweet or like roses when in full bloom in NOV.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Still going strong and flowering ok for being in part shade. going to feed some NEW FRESH BLOOM food next watering soon too all plants indoor and out.
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts