What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Solo Coco

gorilla ganja

what size containers do you run?

I usually start in solo cups then out to the bush after 2 weeks. But experimenting with mini breeding plants. After seeing your results in cups I may stay in solo cups for the whole cycle. Do you know what PPM or EC your feed works out to?

Peace GG

Deprivation

Looking good. What kind of feed strength do you use in the small pots? Same as you would in larger containers?
I find the smaller the container the less forgiving, but you seem to have them dialed in.

Happy holidays

Peace GG

Here GG I was doing some dialing in for a picky plant and did a base run for 6/9 and took readings

Tap 200 ppm .5 scale .4EC
GH micro is 350ppm and .7EC @ 6 ml /Gal
GH bloom is 200ppm and .4EC @ 9ml /Gal
Botanicare Calmag plus is 150ppm and .3EC @ 4ml /Gal

900ppm and 1.8 EC @ 6/9 in tap with ca-mg according to bluelab truncheon. ph 6+
700pm and 1.3EC in RO

Deprivation

A shot of a grape frost pheno, a strain my friend (Legend @ autoflower portal) is working Called Grapes of Wrath (GoW) I reversed it for s1 and pollen to dust a few other fems with.

picture.php

gorilla ganja

Here GG I was doing some dialing in for a picky plant and did a base run for 6/9 and took readings

Tap 200 ppm .5 scale .4EC
GH micro is 350ppm and .7EC @ 6 ml /Gal
GH bloom is 200ppm and .4EC @ 9ml /Gal
Botanicare Calmag plus is 150ppm and .3EC @ 4ml /Gal

900ppm and 1.8 EC @ 6/9 in tap with ca-mg according to bluelab truncheon. ph 6+
700pm and 1.3EC in RO

I settled on about the same numbers. keeps the plants happy without to much build up. GoW looks good. Hows the taste?

Peace GG

Deprivation

I settled on about the same numbers. keeps the plants happy without to much build up. GoW looks good. Hows the taste?

Peace GG

I find in late flower if the foliage gets crispy, I water back the 6/9. The GOW smells like grape candy to grape/fruity creamsicle ish. Pretty nice!!

Here are a few buds from a sister plant i harvested. I have two fems seeded out that are near clones to the plant that produced the buds below.

picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
Wow. Re-thinking my plan to do my Lowryders outdoors in big pots now. Guess I didn't realize how small a container you could really use with these little dudes. Yield isn't a huge concern for me... I have a South-facing window & some lamps to fill in the non-sunny times. Maybe I'll follow OP's lead & try an indoor grow this summer :)

Beautiful work, btw.

Deprivation

So fired up again for the winter, have some plans gonna reverse a few do some pollinations.

I just hit a fem plant in a solo with some Meph GWK fem pollen from spring time reversal. its been in the bag for 6 months so idk we will see tomorrow if it looks like it is taking.

Deprivation

One thing about small strains in small pots, they do stay small... coco and daily feeding will get you plump buds. But big strains with lots of stretch will get much bigger producing more.

Wow. Re-thinking my plan to do my Lowryders outdoors in big pots now. Guess I didn't realize how small a container you could really use with these little dudes. Yield isn't a huge concern for me... I have a South-facing window & some lamps to fill in the non-sunny times. Maybe I'll follow OP's lead & try an indoor grow this summer :)

Beautiful work, btw.

Deprivation

I hit one top with previously mentioned dust, it looks to be dyeing back. Foliage is fading fast, although its getting fed daily 7g maxibloom. I like a little mustard on the leaves.

picture.php

Last edited:

DJbigbud

What variety is the mom? Did you make some GWK seeds also? Ive go some I havent popped yet, in the freezer, hopefully they keep well...

Deprivation

And the finish... went to a good home on the promise of detailed smoke reports from those who partake and $300 cash.

picture.php

picture.php

Deprivation

I tend to post pics and info with a lag time my bad . The results are in 5.5 ounces from the 2 plants.

4 fit in my 23"x19" cab(those are 10x10 trays in photos). So every 58 days =10 ounces easy qp a month for personal

easy enuff to do 16 plants and get 2.5 lb in a 4x4 every 58 days and i could fit more with out a doubt. ???

Deprivation

Dropped some beans today. I Had planned on reversing a few but a friend has stage 3 so I am going to do a flower run and donate the meds for him to make RSO. Both are indica one is un named the other is stone dragon.

So I am going to give away half my stash of Stone dragon regs free. not sure how to do it yet with shipping costs being what they are but we will see...

Last edited: