What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

★ Winners of the Sweet Seeds contest, March 2017 edition

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
✿ Photographic Contest ✿

March 2017 edition

[URL='http://[URL='http://sweetseeds.biz/link.php?id=913%27]
47.png
[/URL]

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran

★ weedtoker ★

with this lovely picture of Sweet Cheese®:
picture.php

3 packs of 5+2 Sweet Seeds seeds

★ CalMag ★

with this gorgeus picture of Big Devil F1 Fast Version®:
picture.php

2 packs of 5+2 Sweet Seeds seeds

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran

★ icon ★

with this beautiful picture of Green Poison F1 Fast Version®:

picture.php

1 pack of 5+2 Sweet Seeds seeds

Sweet Smokes and Congratulations to the Winners!! :tiphat:

Read the next post for instructions on how to get your prize...

...and a new contest will start within the next 5 days.

the Sweet Seeds team

-

[URL='http://[URL='http://sweetseeds.biz/link.php?id=910%27]
46.jpg
[/URL]​

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Cheers everyone! :biggrin:

Congrats again to the 3 winners and to all the participants.

Thanks for being active and sharing wonderful pictures :thank you:

To the 3 winners ->

Please send a private message to me (Tommy G) with your selection of seeds and the following details for shipping:

Full name
Complete address with street name, door number, etc
City
Postal code or Zip code
Country
Email

If possible send this to me before the 15th of April ;)

The seeds will be sent between the 10th and 25th of April

All the best and sweet smokes! :peppermintstick:

tommy

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Right now if you live in USA or Canada, you can choose any strain(s) among these:

Cream Caramel Auto®
Big Devil XL Auto®
Dark Devil Auto
Bloody Skunk Auto
Cream Mandarine XL Auto®
Red Poison Auto
Sweet Cheese Auto®
Sweet Skunk Auto

Cream Caramel®
Green Poison®
Green Poison F1 Fast Version®

If you live in Europe you can choose any strain(s) from the Sweet Seeds 2017 Catalog (Except for SAD CBD, which will only be available in a few weeks).

Sweet smokes! :smoke:

tommy

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
BAM! Happy Bday to me! Thanks so much again! I highly recommend this strain smells and taste AMAZING like sweet light woodsy hashy tropical fruit that stays on the tongue for about 5 minutes,high yield, dense,frosty and literally done in 6 weeks flower everyone I know wants it. I'm definitely going to grow more next round. Great job sweet seeds this is so far my favorite strain by you it's a winner.

Congrats to the other winners :)

CalMag

Veteran
Oh thanks!! What can i say? Congratulation to weedtoker and icon for the beautiful plants and a big thank you to Tommy G and to the SweetSeeds company and staff!

weedtoker

Veteran
Coming from a great fest to check the mail,ic, etc and find this. :biggrin::woohoo:

Thank you Sweet Seeds family for the opportunity, and I extend my deep gratitude to whoever made the Sweet Cheese cross. Great on sexual stability/ hardiness regardless of the environment the plant grows in, and even more important, she always delivers very nice flowers/resin with a very satisfying high and flavour...The cherry on top? An abundant yield as several others have stated and shown with pictures. Definitely an underrated genetic in seed form that can compete with elites.

Congratz to everyone, onto the next sweet round!

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Coming from a great fest to check the mail,ic, etc and find this. :biggrin::woohoo:

Thank you Sweet Seeds family for the opportunity, and I extend my deep gratitude to whoever made the Sweet Cheese cross. Great on sexual stability/ hardiness regardless of the environment the plant grows in, and even more important, she always delivers very nice flowers/resin with a very satisfying high and flavour...The cherry on top? An abundant yield as several others have stated and shown with pictures. Definitely an underrated genetic in seed form that can compete with elites.

Congratz to everyone, onto the next sweet round!

Thanks for your feedback :tiphat:

If I may add a second cherry on top... it is the cheaper strain from our catalog... 4 seeds (3+1) for only 14,50€ or 7 seeds (5+2) for only 24€.

Congrats for your prize. We will ship the prize between the 15th and the 25th.

Did last month's prize already arrived to you?

Sweet smokes!

tommy

weedtoker

Veteran
Yup, arrived at the end of the month, forgot to mention it Tommy. When I clear a space from a selection on long bloomers I'll probably start a thread dedicated to such treats :laughing:, but as usual expecting good things from you guys, including the new works released in the kush department.

Cheers

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Congratz on receiving them weedtoker I'm still waiting on mine from February ..ha ha ha . postman very slow round here I guess..:)

weedtoker

Veteran
I hear ya on that. Here is a hit and miss with incoming things from Spain (related to cannabis or not), can be 3 days, can be 2 weeks, but never have I ever had something stopped in years of making orders to Spain, so I'll take a deep breath with you on the wait.

cheers

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
I hear you my friend..:tiphat: A big thanks to sweet seeds as today I received them nice one sweet seeds..20..04..2017.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts