What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blowmind Reload!

Blow Mind Auto 2017

Hello partners! This year I decided to try one of the last genetics that launched sweet seeds, in this case the strain Blow Mind Auto,

Start by moisturizing the seed in a glass with 90% water and 10% hydrogen peroxide, after 24hs transplant them to a jiffy in which they were 1 week and found home in a pot of 10lts.

I will take into account the 3rd of March as the beginning of cultivation, since it was that day that I entered the final flowerpot.

The substrate is a light substrate, composed mainly of peat and perlite, I am paying with Powder Feeding and Carbomax once a week.

Before transplantation
VxJAtcr.jpg

After the transplant
GxbOaoC.jpg
dTo0Q7T.jpg

looking gooooooooooodd

thx compadre!

Today I was looking at the plants with the sun in my window, and I happened to look at it with the macro lens, and to my surprise I find this.

xIhVPKx.jpg

Has the appearance of already having some amber trichomes

zjhVMl5.jpg

Since I'm low in supplies, I think I'm going to cut it on Saturday

PkWPCQs.jpg

What do you think?

Latest posts

Latest posts