What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gluberry Garden

Hi,
I'm growing since june last year. Love everything about it and totally hooked. Attending the girls and reading about everything related became my passion. I wanted to start a diary to learn and interact more with this great community. Peace!

At the moment i have 4 tents going. One 5x5 with scrogged lemon skunk under 800W COB LED. One 4x4 indica tent with nine clones under 600W 400V HPS. Two 4x4 tents with vertical grows 600W HPS. Last but not least my newly started cloning/veg/mother area with done by myself COB Led lamp with 3 dimmable 200W horticultural Citizen COBs, CLU04H in plant RB version.

Vert #1
picture.php

i think i'll try to post every day after i finish hangin out in the garden. I hope it will make my notes more organized and will allow bouncing some ideas around.

Cheers to You all.

So today was just a quick one at the garden. I refilled the res for the flowering vertical ladies:

its 40th day of flowering.
-I've mixed around 60l of:
Canna Coco A+B,
Drip Clean 1ml/10l,
epsom salt 1g/10l (my city water stats call for that amount to achieve 1:3 Mg:Ca ratio)
Plagron Ph down until ph 6.2
Total EC : water 1:3 RO:Tap around 0.5 EC (my city tap is crazy high around 0,7 EC) + around 1.3 EC of nutes = 1830 uS

All of the girls in vert setups are on their 40th day of flowering. Strains are:

Critical 2.0
Critical Mass
Lemon Haze
Glueberry OG
Royal Domina
Cookies Kush
Euphoria CBD

Critical 2.0 nugget forming up nicely
picture.php

Euphoria CBD on day 33 of flower
picture.php

GastroGrower

Really nice looking canopy you've got there. Excellent selection of genetics too. What's the lineage of the Glueberry OG?

Thank You. I got this Lemon Skunk pheno in one of The seeds :)

Glueberry OG is a New release from Dutch Passion. Its gorilla glue x blueberry x og kush. Seriously strong stuff, it put me to sleep swifty��

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Nice grow man. I'll be lurking in the shadows waiting to see what that Glueberry OG turns out like.

I 've put some seedlings, clones and a vegging plant to test the performance of vegging of the clu04h horticultural cobs. I 'll test the flowering performance once I build a second 300w lamp.

picture.php

Vertical tents starting to fatten up. The plants closest to bulb got a little discoloration on fan leaves due to the heat. Buds seems not affected.

picture.php

Scrog tent:
Everything is going great. Plants hit the overdrive and are really growing fast. About 5cm a day. Since the beginning of my growing experience I still have the problem with red leaf petiole. I know it's a deficiency but when I try too correct it I fairly successful and then I hit the point of nitrogen toxicity. When I reduce the amount of nutrients the red comes back. It probably has something to do with potassium and coco' s ability to exchange cations. Probably not enough Ca or Mg.

Vertical tents:

It's 40th day of flower and they are all huge. I'm blown out of my shoes how fast critical 2.0 is. I could easily cut it down today. That gives 42-49 days of flowering. And the weight is there too branches are really bending.

I like to paraphrase the saying I learned in the gym to describe last days of flowering. :
If the branches ain't bendin', you just pretendin'. :))))

I'll post pictures asap

Oh I almost forgot. If you have a problem with fans buzzing or humming when powered through a regulator, try transformer type regulator. I got a 230v 1 amp one from ventilation supplier for around 30 $. At last none of that brain drilling sound :))