What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Two headed Bigfoot

Atanasius

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Atanasius

Nice one mate ;)

Thanks for sharing :D

Sweet smokes,

tommy

Thanks Tommy, pics are not so easy to take, she´s big and has too many leaves, great strain, she is getting closer to finish and as usual with your seeds, its a great yield. I love this strain. See u around mate

rolandomota

I remember a strain called bigfoot and another called juggernaut they were bc hash plant crossed to space queen and grim males by tga is this the same or another strain? Those were only made once like ten years ago

Atanasius

I remember a strain called bigfoot and another called juggernaut they were bc hash plant crossed to space queen and grim males by tga is this the same or another strain? Those were only made once like ten years ago

Dont know brother, maybe @Tommy G can answer, thanks for stopping by

Kenny Kirkland

Wow man that shit is huge! I think thats almost what i got from all my indoor hehehe. Thats a hard work. Now is time to chill!

Kenny Kirkland

Woooow that sasquash is a productive mofo! Thats the same clon u sends us thosebuds or is a different phenotype from another seed? That shit was the shit!

Atanasius

Woooow that sasquash is a productive mofo! Thats the same clon u sends us thosebuds or is a different phenotype from another seed? That shit was the shit!

Hey mister Kenny, well not a clone, but a seed, resulting buds pretty much the same that you tasted, its a heavy strain, personal favorite jajaja. Thanks for the comment bro

Latest posts

Latest posts