What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rokos Sweet Seeds Run

ROKOS

Hi Tommy G and everybody! :tiphat:

Well...before to present myself... I have to apologize for my terrible english, I want to hope that it's at least understandable :biggrin:

I was one of the 10 growers (if I well remember) that have benefited from the generous initiative promoted from Sweet Seeds at CanapaMundi. I made a commitment to share my grow here...and then...here I am ;)

I'm not a experienced grower, I started to grow only in the past year and I only did two run. Before that I had not even grown a daisy! :gaga:

I go to present my setup

GROWBOX
Superbox V.2 - 90x60x180

LIGHT
Sylvania 250W MH
Sylvania 400W AGRO
Philips 400W HPS
Air cooled Reflector: Prima Klima Spudnik
Dimmable Ballast: Gavita (250w/275w/400w/440w)

VENTILATION and CLIMATE MANAGEMENT
Air Extraction: Prima Klima 425 m³/h 125mm (PK125 MES) + Silenced Box + Dimmer
Air Entry: Blauberg Bi-Turbo 100 cm - 145/190 m3/h + Silenced Box + Dimmer
Carbon Filter: PRIMA KLIMA K2601 120/400 480 m3/h 125mm
2 x Clipfan 20cm 2 speed
Humidifier: Cornwall 6L

SOIL and POTS
Canna Bio Terra Plus + Perlite
6 x 2,5L Pots -----
à 4x11L Pots + 2x9L Pots

FERTILIZERS & CO.
Starter Pack Biobizz (BioGrow - BioHeaven - RootJuice - BioBloom - TopMax)
Aptus Startbooster
Aptus Regulator
Piranha Advanced Nutrient
Cannazym
Cannacure
PH Corrector: Plagron

ACQUA e CICLO LUCE
Celebrated Water 48h with regulated
PH
Cycle Light/Dark: Vege 18/6 - Flo 12/12

------------------> CONTINUE

ROKOS

I have to present also some "adataptions" that I did in the grow box.

Based on the experience gained in the first two cycles I set two objectives:

a) The first objective was to "simplify" my job minimizing interventions to change the spaces, the heights of the various equipment and pots, with particular reference to Spudnik reflector on which, having to be the tube attached, represents a problem if it becomes necessary to act on all the height of the growbox.

b) The second objective was to be able to liberate the entire surface for pots (90x60) so as to keep us six plants, without giving up the humidifier and not to preclude the possibility of having to add "home remedies" to support the growing (I'll explain better after).

So here's what I did.

I took the metal joints and pipes of the same size as those of the growbox, and with it I set up two supports per side on which I can lay 2 wooden planks.

In this way, I have 3 levels on which I can put the pots. Basically the idea is to bring down the pots in the meantime that the plant grows, leaving the top of the plants substantially always at the same height (avoiding the need to rearrange whenever all accessories).

I insert the photos that explain better than words.

Now, with the 2,5lt pots the humidifier can stay on the same level, but when the level will be occupied from 11lt pots, the humidifier will be placed on the hanging shelf that you see to the side and the fine water spray will be brought to the plant from the hydraulic pipe.

To manage the height of the pots, I bought a big square of "hard surface polystyrene": high thickness and low weight.

---------------------> CONTINUE

ROKOS

Latest photos with the setup running, as you can see upstairs (3rd level) there are the pots with the humidifier, on the ground floor there is the entry fan and a clipfan that pushes air on the top, icy bottles and wet rags.

In true now i'm not using icy bottles and wet rags because I have good temperature and UR, but the originally idea was to put on the ground floor of the growbox an homemade humi/air conditioner like this.

And finally something about strain and the beginning of the run.

STRAIN
3 x Psicodelicia - Sweet Seeds
2 x SAD S1 - Sweet Seeds
1 x
Wild Rose - Sweet Seeds

Now I have 3 Psicodelicia and 1 SAD with 3 days of life, in the first sowing 1 SAD and 1 Wild Rose have not spill from soil, yesterday I sown other two seeds (after 2 days of wet wadding and the opening of the seeds) and now I'm waiting for the last two.

Well, for now that's all, from the next week I'll begin to show pictures and I will explain the "battle plan" of this run.

Greetings to all! :wave:

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi Rokos, it's nice to have you on board ;)

Hope you enjoy the grow my friend, we'll be around your diary, good luck!

Sweet smokes!
Jaypp

ROKOS

Hi Rokos, it's nice to have you on board ;)
Hope you enjoy the grow my friend, we'll be around your diary, good luck!
Sweet smokes!
Jaypp

Hi Jaypp!! Thanks for the welcome :)

I'll enjoy the grow surely, for me it's important the result as the experience, and i'll be happy if you will be around my diary to give me counsel and opinions about my grow :biggrin:

I hope that you enjoy my english, my girl (that speak english well) is still laughing after reading my previous post :laughing:

A greeting to all! :thank you:

ROKOS

Well, first report after the first week (in true not for all :biggrin:).

As told we have 6 x 2,5 lt pots with 3 Psicodelicia (second row) that have 1 week, 1 SAD (first row - center) that have also 1 week, another SAD (first row - sx) and 1 Wild Rose (first row - dx) that both have 3 days of life.

Now I'm using the MH 250w, not so near to the plants, but unfortunately the autumn it’s delayed and the temperature in the box it’s around 27°/28° (in luck from tomorrow the temperature should begin to decrease), considering the “high” temperature I maintain the UR around 75%.

For now I don’t use fan directly to the plants.

I given water only with the spray on alternate days (PH 6,7), from tomorrow I'll begin with “irrigations”, starting with 100/150 ml of water (per plant) with 0,2 ml/lt of Aptus Startbooster.

I think that the plants are sufficiently healthy, also if Psicodelicia n.2 (second row - sx) it’s a little freaks, on the rising second “leaves level” there is only one leaf. Can happen, we will see in the coming days if everything goes back to normal ;)

Well, that's all for now, regards to all!

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers!

Nice one mate, they look great and they are enjoy the grow parameters that you are providing ;)

Keep it up and sweet smokes :tiphat:

tommy

ROKOS

Hi Guys!

The second week it’s over (also if SAD n°1 and WR have only 10 days), the temperature it’s more comfortable and I have 24°-26° (with light) and UR around 75% that I gradually bring down.

In this week I made two irrigations (3 days, the one from the other), always with around 200 ml of water.

1° - Aptus Regulator (0,15 ml/lt) + Aptus StartBooster (0,25 ml/lt)

2° - Aptus Regulator (0,15 ml/lt) + Piranha Adv. Nut. (2,5 ml/lt) + Bioheaven Biobizz (1 ml/lt)

Next week I’ll do the same, and the second irrigation I think will coincide with the transplant.

In fact I have the 2,5lt pots with a net on the down side (that help to check the roots) and are already visible many roots and I think that at the end of the week (or around) will be the time of the transplant. I think that after 3 weeks it’s coherent with the size of the pots.

The plants seem to me to be healthy enough, I see them grow regularly.

Just a little “focus” on the freak plant (PD n°2). As we could see from the beginning she has not developed the main stem (there is a single leaf in its place), and the plant is growing as after a top, developing the two lateral. Really an interesting situation, I’m very curious :biggrin:

Nevertheless I want to try another experiment :sasmokin:.

If I’ll be able to put the humidifier on the shelf as described, I will be able to put also another pot (maximum 6,2lt): 7 plants in a 60cmx90cmx180cm, a forest! :biggrin:

And so I’ll put in the growbox another Psicodelicia, that I’ll do a short vegetative, and at the end I’ll decide who insert in the 6,2lt pot (the freak or the short vegetative plant).

I’m sorry for the size of the photos, I had some problem with them.

Well, for now that’s all, a greeting to all!

Last edited:

ROKOS

Hi Guys!

End of the 3d week (17 days for SAD n°1 and WR).

The temperature it’s good (24°-26° with light) and UR around 70%.

In this week I made other two irrigations (always 3 days, the one from the other), always with around 350 ml of water.

1° - Aptus Regulator (0,15 ml/lt) + Aptus StartBooster (0,25 ml/lt)

2° - Aptus Regulator (0,15 ml/lt) + Aptus StartBooster (0,25 ml/lt) + Bioheaven Biobizz (2 ml/lt)

The three Psicodelicia before the transplant

SAD n°1,2 and the Wild Rose

All together in the box after the transplant

:thank you:

ROKOS

Hi Guys!

End of the 4th week and update.

The temperature it’s always good (23°-26° with light) and UR around 55%-65%.

In this week I made other two irrigations with around 500 ml of water.

1° - Aptus Regulator (0,15 ml/lt) + Adv. Nut. Piranha (2,5 ml/lt)

2° - Aptus Regulator (0,15 ml/lt) + Aptus StartBooster (0,25 ml/lt) + Bioheaven Biobizz (2 ml/lt)

As planned I have replaced the MH bulb at the end of the fourth week with an AGRO bulb, for now it is set at 250w but next week I will change it to 400w.

I also made a first "cleaning" session, all the plants I have pruned the two branches at the first level. Always in line with the original plan I tied the two plants in 9lt pots (PD freak and WR) to direct the apical under the light.

Anyway ... and as usual ... better photos.

ROKOS

Hi Guys!

End of the 5th week and update.

From last monday I set up the AGRO bulb at 400w, the temperature it’s anyway good (25°-26° with light) and UR around 55%.

In this week I made other two irrigations with around 700 ml of water.

1° - Aptus Regulator (0,15 ml/lt)

2° - Aptus Regulator (0,15 ml/lt) + Biobizz Biogrow (1 ml/lt) + Bioheaven Biobizz (2 ml/lt) + Sensi Cal/Mag (1 ml/lt).

I also made a second "cleaning" session, all the plants I have pruned the two branches at the second level.

Next week I will change the light period to 12/12.

Anyway ... and as usual ... better photos :thank you:

---------------> CONTINUE