What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Female Seeds C99

anurag

Hi Mr B, About the smell, I should first say that my nose is not smelling very well as it is ragweed season here. A friend was enlisted and says the smell is overripe pineapple and citrus rind. Sorry I still can't figure out how to send pics. Kind regards

~star~crash~

i have a pac of female seeds version of C99 that's been sitting for months,,,i will try them out as i'm still searching for the Cindy i once knew...peace

Female Seeds

Veteran
Well, citrus rind sounds great to me :D Don't worry, pictures will be for the next time ;)

Thanks for the description, much appreciated!

Cheers,
Mr B.

Hi Mr B, About the smell, I should first say that my nose is not smelling very well as it is ragweed season here. A friend was enlisted and says the smell is overripe pineapple and citrus rind. Sorry I still can't figure out how to send pics. Kind regards

Female Seeds

Veteran
Go for it StarCrash, it's worth a try :D
And in case you have any doubt or questions, I will be here to support when needed.

Take care,
Mr B.

i have a pac of female seeds version of C99 that's been sitting for months,,,i will try them out as i'm still searching for the Cindy i once knew...peace

~star~crash~

hi mr b ... I'm looking for the Cindy that was introduced back in 1999, are you familiar with her??? i will pop your version that i currently possess... peace

Female Seeds

Veteran
Hey SC,

Well to be honest with you I am personally not really familiar with that specific C99. I read thousand of thousand of articles, threads and reports concerning C99 and still the only thing I know is that according to our breeder and to most of our fans the current C99 we have is among the closest to the original one. Many people discussed on several threads about the differences with Mosca's C99 and our C99 and obviously they mentioned the original from the Brothers Grimm. Besides all this discussions and empty words we are still getting a lot of positive feedbacks because of the early flowering features of our C99, because of the aspect, the structure and the smoke, really C99ness.

In any case, I wish you all the best with your grow and don't forget that whenever you need feel free to ask around, I will try to help as fast as I can.

All the best,
Mr B.

hi mr b ... I'm looking for the Cindy that was introduced back in 1999, are you familiar with her??? i will pop your version that i currently possess... peace

Hello everyone!!!
Some of you already saw them but some maybe not... just wanted to share with you these 2 lovely pictures of our C99 and you may get an idea of how this strain is ;)

View Image

View Image

Hi !, is the C99 in the top pic ready for harvesting ?, I have a C99 currently flowering the calyxes look all swollen and half the pistils are brown but it still has a lot of white pistils sticking out all over. The trichs are mostly cloudy.

Female Seeds

Veteran
Hello Aphro,

Yes the top pic C99 is ready to harvest, at least according to us.
In the end it depends on your taste too, some people like to harvest earlier some later. I would say that the best is when it looks like the to pic for sure.
If you have any pictures to show, please feel free to share them with us and I will try to help you out ;)

All the best,
Mr B.

Hi !, is the C99 in the top pic ready for harvesting ?, I have a C99 currently flowering the calyxes look all swollen and half the pistils are brown but it still has a lot of white pistils sticking out all over. The trichs are mostly cloudy.

~star~crash~

hi Mr B :wave: pretty sure i have a pack of your C99 version ... i've been sitting on them for the longest time ...c99 was just about my favourite strain back in the days when she was 1st released...peace from ~star~crash~

Female Seeds

Veteran
Hey Starcrash,

Hope you are doing fine mate!
Nice that you still have some C99 around. She is still one of our favourites too, and since 2-3 years she is in good company thanks to the presence of another great strain, our beloved Sexbud. You should give it a try in order to compare them when you have a free spot available ;)

Thanks for joining the conversation, much appreciated.

Take care,
Mr B.

hi Mr B :wave: pretty sure i have a pack of your C99 version ... i've been sitting on them for the longest time ...c99 was just about my favourite strain back in the days when she was 1st released...peace from ~star~crash~

~star~crash~

Hey Starcrash,

Hope you are doing fine mate!
Nice that you still have some C99 around. She is still one of our favourites too, and since 2-3 years she is in good company thanks to the presence of another great strain, our beloved Sexbud. You should give it a try in order to compare them when you have a free spot available ;)

Thanks for joining the conversation, much appreciated.

Take care,
Mr B.

i will try the sexbud! :biggrin: & you know i like to post pics

Female Seeds

Veteran
You are welcome Slackerbri ;)
Dispensaries? Mmm, that's a difficult one to be honest with you as we don't process order for outside of Europe anymore.
Surely you can check True North Seed bank or Seedsman and get an idea from their website: https://truenorthseedbank.com/female-seeds
or https://www.seedsman.com/en/cannabis-seed-breeders/female-seeds.

If you have more doubts, feel free to contact me privately too :)

Take care,
Mr B.

Thanks for the response. More specifically, anyone who is selling them? Any dispensaries or such?

Thank you Mr B. Once I am back to where I can PM again I will get in contact. I appreciate you taking the time to chime in on this.

You are welcome Slackerbri ;)
Dispensaries? Mmm, that's a difficult one to be honest with you as we don't process order for outside of Europe anymore.
Surely you can check True North Seed bank or Seedsman and get an idea from their website: https://truenorthseedbank.com/female-seeds
or https://www.seedsman.com/en/cannabis-seed-breeders/female-seeds.

If you have more doubts, feel free to contact me privately too :)

Take care,
Mr B.

Latest posts

Latest posts