What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mexican Brick Weed

PDX Dopesmoker

I learned how to make hash oil because the Mexican brick available in Tucson was so shitty that anyone with a tolerance could barely get high smoking the stuff. In high school D.A.R.E. class they taught us that hash oil can have up to 35% THC while bud was only 5% and thats how I realized that making pot into a concentrate meant that you could smoke more of it over a shorter interval of time.
I find it kinda odd that so many of us have nostalgia for that garbage, Stockholm syndrome? I know I'd buy another 3kg brick of Mexi for $60 if someone offered me the deal again and I'd probably end up blowing twice that much money on Everclear too.

CaptainDankness

Brick weed is pretty much what I grew up on. Lol, definitely not mad about it, I started growing when I was 14 years old what else is a teenage hillbilly going to do with all them seeds you can't smoke? Lol, the final product is actually not too bad from brick weed certainly not as good as the greats but better than a lot of the mid grade buds I see.

J-Icky

Yeah I grew up on it too and the seeds are an awesome way to “get your feet wet” with growing. Most will be decent mids, more often than not they will herm but there are those hidden gems within those genes too. I found a couple I wish I had kept because they could go toe to toe with some of the best. But like I said you’ll have to weed through a lot of herming, mids at their best, plants to find those gems.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Alabama brick weed, damn I think everybody has choked that shit down. There was a guy who must have stored that shit around kerosene, or in a jug. But it smelled and tasted like fucking kerosene. We called it kerosene weed. When your a kid looking for weed you take what you can find lol

nickman

Veteran
I think we ALL grew up on that stuff...

First time I ever grew something to completion was three seeds of brick weed that I grew in a 3x3 closet with a 400 watt hps... I think the temps reached 100 degrees at times... seeds galore...!!!...

But the plants turned out half decent, I was impressed from what it came from ...!!!...

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Kerosene weed, not to be confused with Diesel.

lol, no sadly enough I think the guy had stored or kept it around kerosene....maybe spilled the shit. It was bad, really BAD!!! That was the only shit we could find for a min as kids. I really don't smoke weed from around here unless I grow it nowadays. I quit from time to time if I'm not growing and run out

rolandomota

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2096418.jpg Views:	7 Size:	134.7 KB ID:	18019133
Here's new one I got its an old smell old weed smell and look but rare because it's not compressed at all barely any seeds pretty much none its about the same strength as usual just a little bit better
my contact got a new supplier I think I will be getting a qp to a half pound a month of this "new" stuff
it has a fruity grapefruit and old weed stored for a long time type smell and it can qualify as a mexico "gold" by the yellow color theirs other smells like savory meat chocolate and dried chilies

rolandomota

Relaxed warm eyes with a calm body vibration not sleepy not much mind activity but you do space out easy I have some other stuff a Newberry crossed to gt3 or malawi I'm not sure wich one but I do think the mex is slightly better its stronger in my brain in effect here's a pic of the Newberry hybrid its a light happy buzz its not that strong at all its opposite of how it looks
Click image for larger version  Name:	16403117725322527892115605302313.jpg Views:	0 Size:	132.5 KB ID:	18022749