What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is creeping cannabis a myth?

Ganja baba

Veteran
when i was in punjab india i saw quite a few creepers , in many different ways , some where one plant very very low to the ground , with branches going all over the place , then i saw a veriety that was hundreds of small plants never reaching abouve 2 inches tall , but scraggy woody stems bent and twisted in all dirrections but up ,

diddnt even bother to smell um , lol .
as for the true vine types , i have seen many but in my opinion it has alot to do with enviroment and the ganja plants ability to survive any where ., what i had noticed is , plants that must have fallen over at some point then organic debris such as rotting leaf and green waste that goes wet and danky also near streams , it seemed to me that once a plant starts to vine it dont want to stop , once them stems are under ground and its wet above ground they will shoot out all over the place as the hot sun is not the best enviroment for them , and the rooting process dont stop ,

some can look thistle like . or even actual vines with very little leaf

the plants are probably trying to survive in a place not suited or ideal so they make the best of a bad situation , once the conditions are right they would bolt and bud , butbecuase they have thrown out so many root and small shoots they never take on vigour

whish i had collected some seeds , because from some of the posts in this thread say some dont have much resin or smell but knock you out , would have been worth a try .duh

T

tazz11

20'Thai is not talking about the buzz from smoking a strain . it is a very unique strain all to it's own . as far as I know so far and it has taken 6 months of research to define what it is . the new strain Abducted is the same type that 20'Thai . wrote about .. it is not a hybrid or related to any modern strain base ..it can cast .7 or 8 different types of seeds from one plant . that's what I said . a plant that can make sativa seeds and Thai seeds and indicia seeds on one plant ...there is very little known about these strains .. and as far as I can tell the Abducted strain base is the last of its kind known ....the Abducted strain base was found in the Mekong delta in 1969 and came to the states in 1970 and two men from the same squad came back with seeds of the same strain . one lived in Upstate NY the other lived in SoCal , I believe it worked its way north to the emerald triangle and then to Vancouver Canada where it became a cross called Sheeba and was sold in Toronto Canada in the early 70's . I would say 73-74 that is the first time I smoke this strain and they are the same type of cannabis ..and yes some smoked it with me and is still alive today ...

it is very hard to grow this strain ,with out a rain forest ...lol

it grows like a Thai and has a high like a sativa . it also has traits from indicia like a odd type body high couch lock and it is a creeper like no other strain on earth ..you can smoke it one day and still feel that the next day .. it is that strong of a strain . it stays in your system even if you fall a sleep you will wake up still high ..it has a effect much like opium ,it is not for the newbie smoker ,most smokers would not keep the strain more then a few weeks . and yes I believe it takes between 8-10 months to flower these types of strains . but I have only been smoking the leaf and it drys right on the plant it self so dry you can smoke it right from the plant ..and yes it looks like badly curried leaf but in fact it looks like its freeze dried on the plant ..it has no upper end .. not one I remember ...lol

I have not tested the roots yet . but I will out right go on record . what 20'Thai said about these old ancient strains /creeper variety is 95 % true so far ...

there were 83 seeds total there is 48 seeds left of Abducted ,they are the only known seeds of this strain base in the world

yes 4 months in veg 8 months in flowering ,(1) year from seed to harvest

Last edited:

right

Creeper was a real thing ,at least it used to be . Edit , I misunderstood the question

Last edited:
E

ESTERCHASER

I hear that by graphing a cannabis plant and a Hops plant, theoretically its possible to create one that grows like a vine.

If its true or not, I do not know. No one has attempted it, or that I know of, but from what I read its theoretically possible since cannabis and hops are like, close enough related to each other for it to work.

ive seen cannabis grafted with blueberrys

doc grinspoon from dutch breeders seems like it may have a tad of it! idk im a 25 yr stoner who loves bioaccumulators:tiphat:

E

ESTERCHASER

20'Thai is not talking about the buzz from smoking a strain . it is a very unique strain all to it's own . as far as I know so far and it has taken 6 months of research to define what it is . the new strain Abducted is the same type that 20'Thai . wrote about .. it is not a hybrid or related to any modern strain base ..it can cast .7 or 8 different types of seeds from one plant . that's what I said . a plant that can make sativa seeds and Thai seeds and indicia seeds on one plant ...there is very little known about these strains .. and as far as I can tell the Abducted strain base is the last of its kind known ....the Abducted strain base was found in the Mekong delta in 1969 and came to the states in 1970 and two men from the same squad came back with seeds of the same strain . one lived in Upstate NY the other lived in SoCal , I believe it worked its way north to the emerald triangle and then to Vancouver Canada where it became a cross called Sheeba and was sold in Toronto Canada in the early 70's . I would say 73-74 that is the first time I smoke this strain and they are the same type of cannabis ..and yes some smoked it with me and is still alive today ...

it is very hard to grow this strain ,with out a rain forest ...lol

it grows like a Thai and has a high like a sativa . it also has traits from indicia like a odd type body high couch lock and it is a creeper like no other strain on earth ..you can smoke it one day and still feel that the next day .. it is that strong of a strain . it stays in your system even if you fall a sleep you will wake up still high ..it has a effect much like opium ,it is not for the newbie smoker ,most smokers would not keep the strain more then a few weeks . and yes I believe it takes between 8-10 months to flower these types of strains . but I have only been smoking the leaf and it drys right on the plant it self so dry you can smoke it right from the plant ..and yes it looks like badly curried leaf but in fact it looks like its freeze dried on the plant ..it has no upper end .. not one I remember ...lol

I have not tested the roots yet . but I will out right go on record . what 20'Thai said about these old ancient strains /creeper variety is 95 % true so far ...

there were 83 seeds total there is 48 seeds left of Abducted ,they are the only known seeds of this strain base in the world

yes 4 months in veg 8 months in flowering ,(1) year from seed to harvest

youd be SHOCKED at how quickly nature can REESTABLISH itself if it could just wipe out the pests who keep messing with its forests......lmao yeah i went there.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I had a Golden Tiger plant once that grew like a groundcover. I wouldn't have particularly called it "vine-like" but it grew low and horizontally, rather than up and vertically. No matter what I did to try to prune it, or stake it up, it would give me the finger and continue to grow like a bed of creeping thyme or something like that. I never had a chance to take her through to completion, though, because my ex-wife ended up divorcing me during that grow, and I had to get rid of all my genetics at that point. But it was fascinating to see it, and I would love to encounter it again, just to see what the end result would be like. One of those plants could probably easily fill up a 4x4 tent in no time!

When I was writing about that plant in my hidey hole thread, someone had linked me to an old article about southeastern Asian strains of cannabis, and how their root systems are known to be shallow and spread out far and wide, as opposed to sending deep tap roots and that sort of thing. I'm guessing that particular pheno of Golden Tiger was a Thai-leaner.

Anyway, yes, creeping cannabis is absolutely a thing.

Allah69420

Well,what I'm talking about is not in Japan,but something interesting i found in Romania.
So i live in the countryside and 3 weeks ago i took a walk on a road and near a abandoned house there was a yard with lots of weeds And shrubs growing,i noticed some weird creeper type plant.
At first i thought it was some kind of hops but upon looking closer,that plant had pairs of 5 and 3 fingered leaves and bunch of small flowers with seeds at the end of it's stems.Upon looking at the seeds and judging by it's specific smell,i found it is indeed a cannabis plant,but it was very weird since cannabis stalk is growing straight up,but this one specimen had its stalk stuck to the ground,like a snake.I tried to rub it's flowers to see if it had any resin but i didn't get anything,just some sticky and smelly "glue".
I Regret not taking any photo of it,but next time I stumbled upon another specimen i promise i will post it here :).
I believe it was some sort of badly grown auto flower hemp,but who knows