What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Michigan Growers Union

DrKanobie

I am a grower from southeast Michigan. This thread is for Michiganders to collaborate about strains, techniques, and various issues that affect us.

I do have a question? Has anyone heard of the Loud Seed company? They are selling a strain called 8 mile Kush or something to that effect. Are these guys from Michigan ? Has anyone actually grown it out or sampled the finished goods?

Never tried it... i have looked up there beans not alot of reviews... 8 mile Kush lol:biggrin:

Maybe this will help: About Loud Seeds

Loud Seeds is a multiple cannabis cup winning seed company that focuses on creating and improving California style genetics for the world market. Loud Seeds Europe is made up of a close knit group of Northern California breeders who over the last 20 years have focused their creative attention on working with only the finest cannabis strains. The founders of Loud Seeds have been working together since 2001 and developed the name in 2007. After winning a High Times Cannabis Cup in 2012 Loud Seeds officially became a European company in Barcelona in early 2013. Today the organization is run by James Loud and Mike Seeds.

James Loud is a Northern California native and has been growing and breeding cannabis for the better part of 20 years, focusing on organic methodology. Over that time he has acquired and created a vast collection of rare cannabis genetics. He has worked with some of the finest cultivators in the United States and Europe on innovative growing techniques and breeding projects.

Mike Seeds, a California native from the central valley, has been working in the industry for over 20 years and brings the entrepreneurial spirit to the group. Aside from focusing on cultivation projects Mike has specialized in owning and operating dispensaries across California for the last 10 years.

Currently Loud Seeds is focusing on stabilizing and creating original California style genetics in Europe to get top-shelf boutique feminized and regular strains that add value to the upper echelon of the connoisseur cannabis market.

Last edited:

DrKanobie

Never tried it... i have looked up there beans not alot of reviews... 8 mile Kush lol:biggrin:

Maybe this will help: About Loud Seeds

Loud Seeds is a multiple cannabis cup winning seed company that focuses on creating and improving California style genetics for the world market. Loud Seeds Europe is made up of a close knit group of Northern California breeders who over the last 20 years have focused their creative attention on working with only the finest cannabis strains. The founders of Loud Seeds have been working together since 2001 and developed the name in 2007. After winning a High Times Cannabis Cup in 2012 Loud Seeds officially became a European company in Barcelona in early 2013. Today the organization is run by James Loud and Mike Seeds.

James Loud is a Northern California native and has been growing and breeding cannabis for the better part of 20 years, focusing on organic methodology. Over that time he has acquired and created a vast collection of rare cannabis genetics. He has worked with some of the finest cultivators in the United States and Europe on innovative growing techniques and breeding projects.

Mike Seeds, a California native from the central valley, has been working in the industry for over 20 years and brings the entrepreneurial spirit to the group. Aside from focusing on cultivation projects Mike has specialized in owning and operating dispensaries across California for the last 10 years.

Currently Loud Seeds is focusing on stabilizing and creating original California style genetics in Europe to get top-shelf boutique feminized and regular strains that add value to the upper echelon of the connoisseur cannabis market.

I was really hoping these were Michigan guys since they are selling a strain with a Michigan inspired name.

bobblehead

Veteran
If you come in with quality product that tests well they don't complain and pay a fair price ime. I was looking for health benefits...

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Hey mitten,
I'm about to put my garden back together and will be in South east part of the state for Easter. I'm looking for clones and a caregiver or three. I have a MI rec but no hard card yet if that matters to you. have a valid CA card also. I can trade beans and happy to donate.

If you could do me a solid and vend or share genetics or flowers please shoot me a PM.
thanks.

MIway

Veteran
wow... easter is 420! thanks chunky, didnt realize that, lol... will smoke a bowl w ya for that... ;-)

45th

I'm in.

Let's get the thread active, there are actually THREE Michigan Growers threads, the others are dated way back.

Loved Low Ryder for my location.

Will add Big Foot to the grow next season.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I managed to find some flowers in the mitten and I'm 5 weeks into some P75 that's smelling really great. same with the glue.

growingcrazy

Just wanted to update my posting here... I just purchased a farm west of TC. Looking forward to making some friends in the area and moving up there in the next year or so once everything is taken care of.. Really excited right now!

Can't wait to do some greenhouse growing in the glove!

Peace Michiganders!
GC

Last edited: