What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread; Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my and my wife's favorite getaway. We go over there at least 4 times a year for the art festival and other crap. If you haven't seen the square at xmas, it's def worth the trip.

G

Graham Purwatt

nice morcheeba, what strains are those, I think I recognize the green one

Morcheeba*

Veteran
nice morcheeba, what strains are those, I think I recognize the green one

thx bro

a pollen chunk between my MNS Shit x BH IBL.......I got ~300 seeds to go thru and only grew 1 plant so far and she was in the pic.

it is the same strain.........same plant but the color came on late in flower due to fan blowing on her in 70f daytime temps.

peace

G

Graham Purwatt

well I was wrong then, I was thinking it looked like your c99 you had. sounds like a nice x though, that cut of shit is vigorous lady. and how in thee holy hell are you managing 70f daytime temps? did you move to alaska or something?

Morcheeba*

Veteran
i lost the c99 to root aphids but i would cut one 600 off a few hrs a day and ac kicking an hr before lights on and 2 hr past lights off.

that cross took the structure of the bh ibl but i hope to find some nice blends of the two when i go thru them.

peace

UnderTheGrass

OGH Are you sure thats what went Down

OGH Are you sure thats what went Down

Magnikhan is spot on, I knew this, but also love helping folks out. result, an old, non-smoking member rolled over on me after selling to CI's for 6-12months simply cuz I had more plants than him. This equals never helping in real life again.

Don't cross online with real life....ever. The police could give a rats ass about online activity.

Stay safe, life goes on - ogh

I herd both of you got Busted the Same Day and Same Time Frame. I herd he took all the Blame for ever Plant he had. I herd he had been Fallowed for months after selling to the CI and Thats how it all came Apart. I herd they new every thing about both of you before they ever Took any Action. But thats just what Iv herd

Green lung

Veteran
:peek:
picture.php

Bobacuda

Hi all Bobacuda here in SW FLA Nice thread I will follow along
Did y'all hear about the people in Manatee county sueing to get there gear back from the sheriff . Kathy Jorden and her husband.

MagniKhan

Veteran
OLDproLG, what can I say but wow. Damn, I wish I could grow outside.

Underthegrass; I think we all take ANY story with a grain of salt and know it's all about "perspective".

Good to "see" new faces, welcome.:tiphat:

Here's some shot's of stuff I'm runnin'.

This is from the best girl I have in the stable, Barney's Farm; Pineapple Chunk. I think I won the "bean lotto" with this one, and it was free no less. I don't think everyone has had the luck I've had with the pheno. But she rocks in my system. Mold resistant, and I have to tell you, I'm just finishing my newest box and I didn't have a dehumidifier and completely tested the limits of it's resistance. If you have things to do, this is not the smoke to load in your bowl, it will turn the iron in your blood to lead in your ass real quick.
Also works wonders for a friends sick wife, she has a brain tumor and really helps here with the headaches and sleep.

Here's the latest addition, I'm still not finished sorting them out.
This is Mosca; Cinderella 99 x BX1. It's my #3 pheno and a mix of the #2 pheno.
The #3 is real bitchy and it donen't take much to piss her off. Smaller tight buds with real flat tops, not bad on the frostyness.
The #2 pheno has the lead now with optimum height, heavy cola's, and REAL FAST GROWTH. Good frost, and a pleasant fruity smell.

UnderTheGrass

Underthegrass; I think we all take ANY story with a grain of salt and know it's all about "perspective".

Good to "see" new faces, welcome

Thanks Mag

Coba

Veteran
SlowCala Toker, About ten people there told us the same thing, something they do there for the holiday season... supposed to be real European. It's a classy beautiful city for sure.

MagniKhan, nice frosty nug shots! that Pineapple Chunk looks like it was dipped in sugar.

It's starting to look really green in this thread.

P

Puscifer

I herd both of you got Busted the Same Day and Same Time Frame. I herd he took all the Blame for ever Plant he had. I herd he had been Fallowed for months after selling to the CI and Thats how it all came Apart. I herd they new every thing about both of you before they ever Took any Action. But thats just what Iv herd
You heard wrong brother...
Let me put this up for all to see and learn;
Igotyourback ratted out Oldgrayhair. Point blank, 1000% VERIFIED BY WAY OF DISCOVERY GIVEN TO OGH's lawyer. In black/white print; Jerry Combs was unknowingly selling to 2 CI's for a year. When they finally ran down on the scumbag he gave up OGH simply because OGH had more plants (180). They (LEO) had no clue about OGH until Jerry Combs pointed the way.
OGH lawyered up while LEO was outside his door waiting on a warrant, for 7 hours. OGH kept his mouth shut, hired a great (expensive) lawyer and things turned out ok for him. A little bruised but no jail time because it was his first offense. Igotyourback (Jerry) is nowhere to be found. No court docket #, case#, nothing, nadda, GHOST. He's got fam in South Florida and a state North of the Pan handle.
Thats the story, PERIOD.
Jerry Combs, ICMAG handle IGotyourback, from Indian River county Florida is a scumbag rat.
Anybody want to know anything more feel free to pm me.
Peace:ying:

the Shrubber

Been dl for a few months because jah knows I get extra shady near a harvest and little did I know I had the dankest crop I ever grew finishing up for 4/20. Girl scout cookies is that thing, definitely got a keeper and some girls in swing. Also kept a cut of my G13 X Mr. Nice backcross, lucky for me because the source in Cal got raided and lost the original stock. Stuff like that sucks for ALL of us especially when we lose master breeders. Just poking my nose up a bit to hail the fellow FLG's. Use TOR (if you don't know wake up guys), keep quiet, and do big numbers. This state and the world need us to be successful. I'll be in the bushes.

Ocala classy city????.... Lol lived here my whole life and that never crossed my mind. Yeah the springs do kick ass tho, and the rivers. Any mountain bikers here? The santos trails are among the best in the southeast. Got tons of love for my state just not the laws

Status
Not open for further replies.