What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

poppp goes the prophet

S

seedee

wow you got one of the red phenos . should have a wonderful maroon close to finish.

Adrift

Veteran
just a few pics for everyone :)

i started flowering 7 days ago....

picture.php

^my prophet bush :) very very very excited to see what comes of this one :joint:

picture.php

^in this photo, there is the prophet, which is front left, then 2 blockheads on the right.. nvm that back left plant :)

so thats it for now, flowering has begun so it should get fun!

happy puffing :wave:

Adrift

Veteran
update

update

day 13 of flower, and i took some pics of the prophet and blockhead! hope you all enjoy

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^prophet...

im just gonna continue on a dif post with the blockhead to make the pics even...

OPT

Looks awesome Adrift!

I will be a few weeks behind you with my prophets, but will be cool to compare with yours. I was trying to stall my prophet seedlings out with small amounts of light and i ended up with some super tall plants.

I went ahead and chopped them in half...literally. Will wait for them to recover and bush a little then flower...prolly 2 weeks.

I did notice that half my plants had hollow stems, half didn't.

Not to mention this oddity I have that started alternating leaflets from seedling...I hope she's a girl. Either way you guys will be seeing a picture of this thing soon!

OPT

Adrift

Veteran
sounds good opt!

i cant wait to see more prophets in full bloom! feel free to post your pics here if you want! either way :)

take care!!!

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
flowers

flowers

Here are two pheno types at F50 days
the shorter gurl

the taller lady

at 50 days the taller (tang tang) is just golden. the smell is like nothin I can really name,spicey, not sweet.

the gnome

Veteran
adrift and the rest of you guys are well under way with your prophets :good:
paladin, those 2 gals are knockin it out of the ball park
nice to see whats in store for everyone when they start maturing.

damn it man!!
can't stand it and may try a few more prophets out
its killin me seeing all the great grindhouse gear.

i have 1 lone BH but its about as frosty a gal can get gets @ 23days :joint:

Adrift

Veteran
update

update

hey everyone, plants have been flowering for almost 30 days now, so i figured it was time for some pics! hope you enjoy

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^blockhead

Adrift

Veteran
prophet

prophet

continued..... prophet shots

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^prophet

soo far im loving grindhouse gear! its incredibly frosty with greattttt scents! i cant wait to see what these look like come finish!!!

well until next time! :tiphat:

later!