What's new

Peak seeds

BlackHaze

Kan ne one tell me about their Strains? Particularlly NorthernSkunk(Yield, taste, potency) Skunkberry(yield, taste,Potency) & their Blueberry which is a cross of DJ shorts, DP & Sagarmatha(yield, taste & potency) I have been to OG and read up on Northernberry which is Killer I just want too see if it greatness carries over. Thanx.also does neone know When Capt. Crip will be putting his genetics back on seedbay?..Peace Boyz/Girlz...G.O.G.O(grow on,grow on)BlackHaze

Tafari

PeakSeeds are really good. Ive grown almost all of there strains very low to almost no ordor on all of them but lots of resin and good high. Their NL is awsome, NB is really good too

Tafari

Blueberry was very subpar. Good yield, light blueberry/hay smell, very little frost. I've heard good things about their NL and SS

F

Folate

I've tried SS, NS, NB, SB. They all had mild smells and tastes. The SS is one of the more beautiful plants I've grown. The NS is a keeper;great yield and high. The SB was very nice to look at. Only the NS has the type of high I was after.
Folate

dddaver

Veteran
Kush-berry in wk7 flower smells/looks excellent. I like Sweet Skunk (sativa dom) best too. Grew BB first. I thought that taste best of any of the others but it WAS my first good grow so I might be a little biased there. I liked NB and made seeds too but not as strong a high as SS. I pollinated a couple of the buds on the KB with SS pollen. Gonna be fun to see how those seeds/plants might turnout.

Good business. Good genetics.

doneit

Veteran
Most of they're strains are tried and true.. i have ran many over the years and never been let down.

As far as what funkJ said above about the BB.. i dont know about that, i have seen MANY kick ass phenos of blueberry come from peak, my old head insists on peaks BB over others for its Strong genetics, great old school funk IMO.

wopsy

Peak Seeds

Peak Seeds

Just want show a little support for Peak Seeds. I've ordered from them twice. The shipping was on time and the seeds were so stealthy that I thought at first they stiffed me. So far I've grown out skunkberry and kushberry. I have four northern skunk seedlings coming on. The skunkberry is very good...excellent daytime smoke. The kushberry is straight fire! It's a fruity, tasty indica hit. Their gear takes a backseat to no one.

CannaOg

Peakseedsbc northern lights, skunk-berry all fire ordered kushberry hope it's as good as the others top genetics for low price (WIN)

Latest posts

Latest posts