What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Liquid Karma information

K

kokua

very similiar products. I prefer the LK, but just my personal preferrence :)

G

LK i think also sure helps the trics, and if you somehow acidently stress your plants and then give them lk, it seems to reduce the stressful affects.

G

LK, Awesome stuff!!!

I'm using it in all stages but not in every feeding.

I start with using it in my peat pellets for cloning.

I use it to help my mothers recover and veg up quickly after a serious cut session.

I mix it up in their reccomended foliar ratio and add my pesticides to take advantage of the soak they are about to get.

I foliar spray it on my just transplanted clones in the main rooms.

I at the same time mix it with my nutes during trans.

I do a 10 day veg and use it twice with the nutes.

I use it 3 times throughout my flower cycle. (I feed every second watering)

I've seen nothing but great results with it. No problems as of date. It's helped my plants pull through stressful times quicker.

I just had my lights off for 2.5 nights during the transitional phase and had all kinds of yellow bud sites and undergrowth. Whacked them with LK and the results were within hours not days.

Shits expensive but well worth IMHO. :joint:

shiva das

LK is great, have been using it for years. but....
there is a new product out from Aurora called roots organics, trinity. It is basicilly the same stuff but roots has 0.75% humic, molasses, yucca extract, quillaja extract, kelp...
I have heard nothing but good things about this stuff, so i finally gave it a run...I put it in my res and it started to foam...like brewing a tea. i am using flora nova so PH remand steady....
AN just put a product out as well, called nirvana. it is the same thing but with all this shit in it...even has a perfumey smell. I think the are using their alochol aminos in it...
As of now....it's all about Trinity.
shiva das

G

shiva das said:
there is a new product out from Aurora called roots organics, trinity. It is basicilly the same stuff but roots has 0.75% humic, molasses, yucca extract, quillaja extract, kelp...
I have heard nothing but good things about this stuff, so i finally gave it a run...I put it in my res and it started to foam...like brewing a tea. i am using flora nova so PH remand steady....As of now....it's all about Trinity.
shiva das

i've been very happy with trinity as well. good stuff.

Auxins Cytokins

Auxins Cytokins

I just want to point out that these two hormones should be used safely, there are very negative health effects which can happen if your not careful.
read all safety precautions and wear the correct equipment gloves,glasses etc, and always wash your hands after handling these chemicals. I don't want to sound like a prude, but think it must be said.

Grow Safe
Grow More
Grow Often

hurricane

I'm curious about the applications rates everyone is using for liquid kharma, when it comes to freshly rooted clones going into their destination pots. The bottle suggests 15-20ml/gal for transplants. On the other hand the botanicare advanced recipe formulation sheet suggests only 3-5ml/gal of LK for rooted cuttings. being such a huge difference i'm wondering what peoples uses are.

For background i'm doing recirc coco w/ drip feeders SOG style in 9" square pots. In particular im refering to the makeup of the first res of nutes you mix up when taking clones which have been getting only water, to planted in your system. I'm using PBP soil bloom, LK, and CalMag+ w/RO.
Hurricane

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
i use a recirc coco w/ drip feeders in 3Gal square pots in my flowering room.
so far ive been using 5ml/Gal and it moves the ec roughly 0.175 (pre circulation of course).

i like your nutes, but i suggest dropping the RO water. check out BigToke's Water Chemistry thread.

hurricane

ShroomDr said:
i use a recirc coco w/ drip feeders in 3Gal square pots in my flowering room.
so far ive been using 5ml/Gal and it moves the ec roughly 0.175 (pre circulation of course).

i like your nutes, but i suggest dropping the RO water. check out BigToke's Water Chemistry thread.

I just read that thread, but still honestly i fear my tap water. its got an EC of 0.7-0.8. It leaves stuff on all my dishes/silverware after a few washes always having to clean them up afterwards. It makes my skin feel sticky without using really nice soap in the shower. All in all i'm not a fan of it, and it just doesn't seem like the plants wouldn't like it either.

Hurricane

G

Damn this stuff is pretty impressive. I will be adding it to my list of things to buy.

T

TheOneWill

I let them sit in some LK for like 10-15min. Hope that was long enough.

Kasp420

I use the full botanicare line I LOVE them! I was using advanced their iguana grow line and damn near killed my whole crop! A week after switching to botanicare I new I would never use another nutrient package again! And if I do it will have to be just rediculous cuz botanicare is bomb! I wouldn't recomend ANYTHING else.

Dreamscape

Hi everyone :wave:

About 15 or so months ago I purchased a big bottle of LK and never once got to use it for various reasons ...

I was wondering [ and i'm sure others will as well ] if Liquird Karma Expires? Does liquid karma go bad?

If so - how? and how long does it take?

thanks as always friends
~ dream

beamx0r

Dreamscape said:
Hi everyone :wave:

About 15 or so months ago I purchased a big bottle of LK and never once got to use it for various reasons ...

I was wondering [ and i'm sure others will as well ] if Liquird Karma Expires? Does liquid karma go bad?

If so - how? and how long does it take?

thanks as always friends
~ dream
bump

i had a bottle sitting in my garage for about a year and somehow it go knocked over. There was this crystal like crust that hardened out of it. Is it still good?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not sure I have never had some go bad. I use alot I order gallon and it is used up in about a year. This is all I use and my organic soil I make.

American Agritech - Liquid Karma Gallon
AASLGA American Agritech - Pure Blend Pro Soil Bloom Gallon
ANSLGA Advanced Nutrients - Dr. Hornby's Sweet Leaf 4 Liter