What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Putin Told Me He Didn't Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rubber Chicken

It's just been a really long time and Mueller hasn't released anything from the investigation connecting Trump directly to Russia.

:biggrin:

It's like the Trump lovers think Mueller would come running out his office waving a piece of paper saying 'I'VE GOT SOMETHING'

armedoldhippy

Veteran
prosecutions work their way up the ladder. first, they fry the little fish to make the big ones nervous. Watergate did not start at Nixon, it ended there...:tiphat:

R

Rubber Chicken

prosecutions work their way up the ladder. first, they fry the little fish to make the big ones nervous. Watergate did not start at Nixon, it ended there...:tiphat:

He's probably up to his eyeballs in evidence of criminal activity it takes forever to process.... more likely than he has 'nothing'

insomniac_AU

This is an Australian article. You guys are a lot closer to what's going on but maybe this is the reason?

“FROM this moment on, it’s going to be America first. America first.”
That was the promise Donald Trump made in his first speech as president.
He said America’s interests would dictate all his decisions, whether on trade, immigration, foreign policy or anything else.
But when he met Vladimir Putin this week, Mr Trump put himself first, Russia second and the United States depressingly, inexplicably last...

...Mr Trump is desperate to prove he is a legitimate president who was elected without Russia’s help. That is what matters to him. He does not care one jot about actually catching the people who tried to subvert America’s democracy.
He is putting his own personal interest above his country’s. It is not America first, it’s Trump first, and in this case the two are mutually exclusive.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/wor...d/news-story/b37a770b2433e3d053bf4ef940931cbd

justanotherbozo

Veteran
picture.php

buzzmobile

Veteran
For those who are not old enough to remember Watergate the burglary occurred on June 17, 1972. Nixon resigned on August 9, 1974. It's going to be a long summer.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sure is quiet while the Trumpeters are scrambling to spin this topside down to make it look right.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Sad truth is, there are many more than willing to believe that a well-documented, chronic compulsive liar just made a 'little grammatical error' and nothing more!

........ uh huh, uh huh :bigeye:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Its like a never-ending tug-o-war between right and left, so tribal as we are, having to take sides when we are all really as one HUMANITY, and instead of divisions we have mutual respect and understanding globally, without all this fighting over land and money and ego's and nations...

Hopefully humanity will evolve past this need to confront and combat each other before we all go up in smoke.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
..... you make it sound like no-fault insurance when it's obvious the wrecking ball fell offa the back of the truck!:tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well....its got you lot all stirred up like a hornets nest over the presented and elected frontman that seems to so ail you.

You might think yourselves lucky if the face changes, but it will be more of 'Meet the new boss, same as the old boss'....methinks.

The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again.

We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
The men who spurred us on
Sit in judgment of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song

[Chorus]
I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again

The change it had to come
We knew it all along
We were liberated from the fold that's all
The world looks just the same
And history ain't blamed
Cause the banners, they are flown in the last war

[Chorus]

No, no!
We don't get fooled again

I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half alive
Get all my papers and smile at the sky
Though I know that the hypnotized never lie
Do ya?

There's nothing in the street
Looks any different to me
And the slogans are replaced, by-the-bye
The parting on the left
Is now parting on the right
And the beards have all grown longer overnight

[Chorus]

Don't want to get fooled again
No, no!

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXrmQBPg2s0

R

Rubber Chicken

Sad truth is, there are many more than willing to believe that a well-documented, chronic compulsive liar just made a 'little grammatical error' and nothing more!

........ uh huh, uh huh :bigeye:

The thing is- if it was only a grammatical error then the rest of what he said doesn't even make sense....

There was no grammatical error.

CaptainDankness

Its like a never-ending tug-o-war between right and left, so tribal as we are, having to take sides when we are all really as one HUMANITY, and instead of divisions we have mutual respect and understanding globally, without all this fighting over land and money and ego's and nations...

Hopefully humanity will evolve past this need to confront and combat each other before we all go up in smoke.

Unfortunately it all comes down to money, power and religion. Doubtful we will even have a free planet a thousand years from now.

We'd have to take down every single government in the world, royalty, religion, Rothschild's, ETC.. Biggest problem is most people are greedy, I may give a homeless man some food but not my couch to sleep on. Lol, I'm sure most wouldn't invite a homeless person to live with them, unless she's a really hot homeless girl of course. :biggrin:

Russia is the fall guy for the dems they can’t explain how they lost, or don’t want to. This is dangerous rhetoric to involve another super power in our short comings in politics. It could cause a war, the media wishing and blaming Russia every 3 minutes tells you the agenda. Your not going to have a new president until there is another election and hopefully you’ll support an independent party.

insomniac_AU

The pieces of our world have been have been scattered for too long. I'm not sure how but the only thing that will save us in the long run is cooperation. Too bad only some of us can see that.

Tool -Schism

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away
Mildewed and smoldering. Fundamental differing
Pure intention juxtaposed will set two lovers souls in motion
Disintegrating as it goes testing our communication
The light that fueled our fire then has burned a hole between us so
We cannot seem to reach an end crippling our communication

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them tumble down
No fault, none to blame, it doesn't mean I don't desire to
Point the finger, blame the other, watch the temple topple over
To bring the pieces back together, rediscover communication

The poetry that comes from the squaring off between
And the circling is worth it
Finding beauty in the dissonance

There was a time that the pieces fit, but I watched them fall away
Mildewed and smoldering, strangled by our coveting
I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing
Doomed to crumble unless we grow, and strengthen our communication

Cold silence
Has a tendency to
Atrophy any
Sense of compassion
Between supposed lovers
Between supposed brothers

I know the pieces fit [8x]

R

Rubber Chicken

All the news channels, they are basically 24hour entertainment channels with bits and pieces of actual news thrown in.

Most people just watch the shows that are hosted by people they can tolerate more than the other channels, each channel basically has it's own 'spin' but the truth can be found in there somewhere between all the channels.

It's kind of weird, American politics on TV compared to Australian, we hardly have any on TV.

The news shows are filled with random stuff more than politics. (Unless it's changed over the last few years)

Gry

All the news channels, they are basically 24hour entertainment channels with bits and pieces of actual news thrown in.

Most people just watch the shows that are hosted by people they can tolerate more than the other channels, each channel basically has it's own 'spin' but the truth can be found in there somewhere between all the channels.

It's kind of weird, American politics on TV compared to Australian, we hardly have any on TV.

The news shows are filled with random stuff more than politics. (Unless it's changed over the last few years)

Non stop corporate 'disinformation' with every distraction money can provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.