What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A video i just watched on youtube

Spaventa

Veteran
this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGX2QtbKPyI

Id be interested to know what other peoples reaction is to it.

Its quite long and some may find the content disturbing so viewer discretion is advised.

I only ask one thing if you reply to this - that you watch it, all of it before responding, thanks.

I doubt at this point that anyone will watch it and reply but that would actually tell me a great deal about ICMAG members in itself so here goes.

St. Phatty

Mini spoiler alert

At first I opened it and it said red pill products, seemed like a drug thing and I closed it.

Then I realized, OHHH, Matrix Red Pill.

So now I'm using Video Download Helper to convert it to an *.mp3 on my desktop.

Spaventa

Veteran
Mini spoiler alert

At first I opened it and it said red pill products, seemed like a drug thing and I closed it.

Then I realized, OHHH, Matrix Red Pill.

So now I'm using Video Download Helper to convert it to an *.mp3 on my desktop.

yeah its a trooofer vid by a conspiracy nut, talking about crazy stuff

OR

Its the awful truth we all need to wake up to.

YOU decide :tiphat:

St. Phatty

yeah its a trooofer vid by a conspiracy nut, talking about crazy stuff

OR

Its the awful truth we all need to wake up to.

YOU decide :tiphat:

probably the latter

unless it's Alex Jones I avoid him.

But heck, let's talk about the big one, 9-11.

I remember in the week afterwards, reading the flood of articles in local media.

There was one article about retired SF Mayor Willie Brown, also some kind of elected rep in Sacramento, receiving phone calls the week of 9-11 warning him not to fly that week.

Salman Rushdie, author of Satanic Verses, a popular book in the Israeli supporter community, received a similar warning call, it was reported by British media.

I don't think for a second that Willie or Mr. Rushdie have better intel than the US CIA.

So when the US gov says, "they had no warning of an imminent attack", they are lying 100%.

Same for Condoleeza Rice. She says the US gov had no idea militants would try to fly planes into buildings.

Yet the 1993 WTC bombing led the FBI to a militant group. They did have in their possession detailed drawings & plans of an airplane attack on 9-11. That made it into the FBI evidence soup.

So Condy is lying. A disgrace on Stanford although that may sound redundant.

That means the Let it Happen on Purpose model is the most accurate for that part of the historical event.

Which means the entire DHS/ TSA Grandma Groping Charade is well, a Charade.

Speaking of the Metaphorical Red Pill.

The sum total of what we know about the US gov. ... if it's not working for you, why fund it ?

I would say we are back at the 2018 version of the situation in 1776 colonies.

Though I would say that the taxation without representation is a little more intense, now than then.

PS Didn't mean to hi-jack the thread, will listen to the video ! :tiphat:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

we watched the whole thing and don't think that this guy is well balanced, he jumped from one 'connection' to another. I think a Masonic lodge brother must've dropped him on his head when he was a baby.

long live the Freemason conspiracy.......

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The Most Powerful Man In The World ? “The Black Pope” ?

So, you thought you were pretty well informed by now about all of the main players on the “conspiracy” playing field? You’ve maybe been hearing for years about (or bumped into on your own) the various elements of society who control our world from behind the scenes.

The Black Pope is the ‘President of the World’

He is the most powerful man on Earth, who rule over Maritime Laws (business) . He controls the banking system, Freemasonry and the Secret Services (CIA, FBI, NSA, SIS, MI6, Scotland Yard, Mossad, CSIS, DGSE, FSB). The Vatican owns 60% of all Israel lands and the Land of the Temple Mount for their Third Solomon’s Temple where they want their throneHe is a part of the Arcana Arcanorum controlled by the Papal Bloodlines within the I-Mori. These bloodlines are the omega point of control. These are the Farnese, ORSINI, Aldobrandini, Somaglia & Breakspear. Their war room command center is within the Borgo Santo Spirito which is missile protected! Viktor Emmanuelle IV wanted to nuke this region of Rome. Henry Breakspear and Pepe Orsini are in high control! Jesuit Assistancy Soldier, James Grummer controls the United States Corporation.

Black Pope Adolfo Nicolas, Superior General of the Society of Jesus Diabolical Plan for a New World Order.

1. The Superior General of the Jesuits The Black Pope, Adolfo Nicolas and his 6 generals control the “White Pope” Pope Benedict XVI and the Vatican.

2. The Illuminati, Zionists,globalist Elites, Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderberg group, Freemasons, Council of 300 and the evil Council of Trent.

3. The Jesuits control the Knights Templar, Knights of Columbus and the Knights of Malta.

4. The CIA, FBI, NSA, ASIO, MI5, MI6, NCIS, FSB, DGSE, Mossad and every intelligence agency in the world are masonic and controlled by the Jesuits.

5. The Jesuits have infiltrated all governments & Leaders like Obama, Rudd, Blair, Jintao, Sarkozy, Peres are only puppets that carry out Jesuit orders.

Superiors General are elected by the General Congregation of the Society, summoned upon the resignation, retirement or death of an incumbent. Superiors General are elected for life and almost all have served life terms, the exceptions being Father Pedro Arrupe (resigned for reasons of failing health) and his successor, Father Peter Hans Kolvenbach. Kolvenbach’s resignation was announced in February 2006, which led to the convocation of the 35th General Congregation. That General Congregation elected the current Superior General of the Society, Father Adolfo Nicolás, who succeeded Kolvenbach.

The”NEW WORLD ORDER” is the GLOBAL TOTALITARIANISM dream that a BANKER called Mayer Amschel Rothschild, helped revive in 1760’s to protect his private bank from global government regulation. His grand blue print is best described by his paid social engineer called Dr. Adam [Spartacus] Weishaupt, Professor of Canon Law in the university of Ingolstadt. Weishaupt adopted the term “Illuminati.” This nightmare is still sought after today by their family’s decedents. Below is the ‘outline’ Weishaupt set out for his banker financier master! Carefully notice the similarities between Karl Marx’s 10 Plank’s of his Communist Manifesto and Weishaupt’s outline. Also, please read Communism & The New World Order.

The blue print for the NWO is:
* Abolition of all ordered governments
* Abolition of private property
* Abolition of inheritance
* Abolition of patriotism
* Abolition of the family
* Abolition of religion
* A global population of 500 million
* Creation of a world government

Mayer Amschel Rothschild 1828 “Allow me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who writes the laws.” [Even a 4 year old can understand that people with control of money…write the laws!]

“Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.” – Woodrow Wilson

So who is this subtle, complete organized power that Wilson is talking about? The answer to that my friends is the Jesuits.

Who are the Jesuits you may ask? Arent they just missionaries, priests and general do-gooders who establish schools, universities and pride themselves in being pillars in the community? If so, then why was The Jesuit Order abolished in over 80 countries in 1773? J.E.C. Shepherd states that “Between 1555 and 1931 the Society of Jesus [i.e., the Jesuit Order] was expelled from at least 83 countries, city states and cities, for engaging in political intrigue and subversion plots against the welfare of the State, according to the records of a Jesuit priest of repute [Thomas J. Campbell]. Practically every instance of expulsion was for political intrigue, political infiltration, political subversion, and inciting to political insurrection.” They are overlords of chaos. In a nut shell the Jesuits are Warlords, Assassins, Teachers, Infiltrators, Tyrants. They tried their hand at global domination with the “League of Nations” but it failed, now they are trying again, under a new name…The United Nations, and its about to work!

What people are not understanding is that the Jesuits command the White Pope and the Vatican City, Obama /Bush’s/ Clinton’s / Blair’s / Peres/ Rudd / Jintao / Sarkozy / Medvedev (and frankly every government on earth) including the the evil Council of Trent, CFR, Illuminati, the Zionists, the Bilderberg group, the Freemasons, the Knights of Malta, the Knights of Columbus, the Knights Templar, Council of 300, and every intelligence organization in the world all have ties to the Jesuit Order and more specifically, the Superior General of the Jesuits known as The Black Pope Adolfo Nicolas who as of January the 19th, 2008 succeeded Peter-Hans Kolvenbach as the 30th Superior General of the Jesuit Order.

*more here: https://warningilluminati.wordpress.com/the-most-powerful-man-in-the-world-the-black-pope/

Gry

Feel like I heard a few chords of the 'alhambra' played on a mighty Wurlitzer.

shithawk420

Veteran

we watched the whole thing and don't think that this guy is well balanced, he jumped from one 'connection' to another. I think a Masonic lodge brother must've dropped him on his head when he was a baby.

BWAHAHA!made me lol!

Spaventa

Veteran

A road less travelled indeed. What degree are you?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A road less travelled indeed. What degree are you?

moi? invited twice, and politely declined.......

I did not say "one of my Masonic lodge brothers" etc... I only used the term brothers as that's what they consider each other.

If I'd said something like "I think a Masonic lodge sister" or "Masonic lodge nun" dropped him on his head then I'd look like the f'ing dolt instead of that guy.

However Spav, if you prefer I can respond next time with some sort of out of context descriptor (like sister or nun) to confuse matters some, let me know now though so that we're both on the same page.

:dunno:

Last edited:

Spaventa

Veteran
moi? invited twice, and politely declined.......

I did not say "one of my Masonic lodge brothers" etc... I only used the term brothers as that's what they consider each other.

If I'd said something like "I think a Masonic lodge sister" or "Masonic lodge nun" dropped him on his head then I'd look like the f'ing dolt instead of that guy.

However Spav, if you prefer I can respond next time with some sort of out of context descriptor (like sister or nun) to confuse matters some, let me know now though so that we're both on the same page.

:dunno:

Whatever you say man, I don't want any trouble.

Easy7

Veteran
Myth is only as powerful as people believe in the myth. A BIG part of conspiracy, IS generating mythical status.

Freemasons only have power over those that believe in God. They system of crime does all the rest.

Spaventa

Veteran
Myth is only as powerful as people believe in the myth. A BIG part of conspiracy, IS generating mythical status.

Freemasons only have power over those that believe in God. They system of crime does all the rest.

These are just feelings you have about things you didn't see on CNN. Research it and form an objective opinion. I know it requires more effort but its worth it, I promise.

Latest posts

Latest posts