You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > R.I.P. Boy Scouts

Thread Title Search
R.I.P. Boy Scouts Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-04-2018, 10:12 AM #11
noyd666
OUTLAWS GREEN ROOMS.

noyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivor
BSA might sue, lol. girl guild motor cycles.
noyd666 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-04-2018, 10:24 AM #12
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant future
Can recall feeling like presidents which were former Eagle scouts was almost a standard when I was a kid.
Carter was a former Eagle scout, and think I recall reading that Ford was as well. Anyone know about others presidents and scouting ?

Old 05-04-2018, 08:27 PM #13
Easy7

Easy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud of
Boy scouts was never very inclusive. The boys with dads that participated got all the badges and goodies. I'm still grateful that I got to go camping and had some gear.

They are going to need mom's there now. Kinda suspect there will be worse scandals.
What attachment society has in our estimation of our view of our sense of self, is certainly powerful. To reject societies view is a search for higher meaning in all the chaos and apparent order to our experience. The conclusion will be long after we are gone. It appears much else other than search is but chaos. To say it's found implies attachment. Freedom is not attachment, yet all things are bound. Nothing is without consequence so meditate on reactions obtaining higher understanding of the formations. Less reaction, less consequence. Somewhere there is law, there is karma. To be less of an actor and more of a witness. Just watching the structures do their business.
Easy7 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-04-2018, 08:49 PM #14
toxic hippie

toxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant future
Do you feel comfortable enough to join now VTA
toxic hippie is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-05-2018, 01:12 AM #15
Capt.Ahab
Feeding the ducks with a bun.

Capt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivor
I got kicked out of Boy Scouts for eating a Brownie.
"Mark ye, be forewarned; Ahab's above the common; Ahab's been in colleges, as well as 'mong the cannibals; been used to deeper wonders than the waves; fixed his fiery lance in mightier, stranger foes than whales.'"
Capt.Ahab is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-05-2018, 03:38 AM #16
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
So are they combining Boy Scouts/Girl Scouts and Cub Scouts/Brownies? I could care less either way, but DAMN people are sensitive nowadays!!
Green Squall is offline Quote

Old 05-05-2018, 04:01 AM #17
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant future
I'm guessing it's because some group didn't want to be identified as a boy or girl and cried about it.

Old 05-05-2018, 09:58 AM #18
Hort1

Hort1 is on a distinguished road
My only lasting memory of being a scout is the day we watched the Flash Gordan movie with an old reel to reel projector in the scout hall .Good times .
Hort1 is online now Quote

Old 05-05-2018, 02:33 PM #19
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond repute
I don't necessarily agree with it but I'd rather have a girl fondling me thenough a creepy middle age man doing what they do.I wanted to be a boyscout but they wouldn't let me cause my dad was a weed dealer.fuck them
shithawk420 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-05-2018, 03:24 PM #20
Water-

Water- is a splendid one to beholdWater- is a splendid one to beholdWater- is a splendid one to beholdWater- is a splendid one to beholdWater- is a splendid one to beholdWater- is a splendid one to beholdWater- is a splendid one to beholdWater- is a splendid one to beholdWater- is a splendid one to beholdWater- is a splendid one to beholdWater- is a splendid one to behold
Scouting is about or was about actual scouting skills in nature.
A female can do that as well as a male.

Last edited by Water-; 05-06-2018 at 02:00 AM..
Water- is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.