What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dinafem Critical + 2.0 grow problems

duke1992

Hello!

I have some problems regarding new leaves grow after topping. The leaves are quite yellow and kinda weird looking. Can someone explain to me whats the problem.

Plants transplanted to 11L pots 3 days ago.
6.4 water PH
23-24 C temps during the day, 19-20 C during the night.
Dinafem Critical 2.0 seeds
Plagron light mix soil (6-7PH)

Pictures incoming soon.

Thank you!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
It's hard to say without a pic. If you post a pic make sure your album is set to public so we can see it.

Welcome to the site!

What nutients do you use and how old is the plant?

First thing raise those light a little. 30cm or 11" is too close.

Is the whole leaf yellow? Or is it just the tips or maybe the base? If it starts at the base and is turning almost white it could be a iron issue. If it's the tips then manganese or zinc could be a possibility. Pics will help when you can get some up I'll check back later today. Some plants/strains get stressed out after topping and if that's it then it'll go away after a little while. Now if it keeps happening and spreads to all the new growing tips you got a micro nutes or pest issue like mites or something. Most micro nute issues come from ph problems but it sounds like you got that in check.

And like Lester said welcome to the forums

duke1992

It's hard to say without a pic. If you post a pic make sure your album is set to public so we can see it.

Welcome to the site!

What nutients do you use and how old is the plant?

First thing raise those light a little. 30cm or 11" is too close.

plants are about 18-20 days old. I use Atami nutrients, at the moment rootbastic and a+b grow.

duke1992

Is the whole leaf yellow? Or is it just the tips or maybe the base? If it starts at the base and is turning almost white it could be a iron issue. If it's the tips then manganese or zinc could be a possibility. Pics will help when you can get some up I'll check back later today. Some plants get stressed out after topping and if that's it then it'll go away after a little while. Now if it keeps happening and spreads to all the new growing tips you got a micro nutes or pest issue like mites or something.

Are the pictures visible now? :)
Thank you all for your quick replies .

Usually it's best to let the plants get a few more nodes before topping for future reference but those babies look healthy and should grow out just fine. Np dude rest easy they look great