What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Weed show on CNN...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
There’s a pretty good show on CNN tonight called Weed:4 Pot vs Pills...

This country and our Goverment need to get with it. There’s so much proof what this awesome medicine can do for people but The Gov still won’t get with it.

Sessions is just a straight up ignorant asshole who says that people who smoke pot are BAD people, end of story...!!!...
we’ve gained a lot of ground with medical pot and he is trying to end it all...!!!...

Rant over!!!

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Great documentary. I've downloaded it and added it to my library.

It boggles my mind, how a Justice Department head with no medical or scientific training of *any kind (Jeff Sessions), can rule over the best scientific minds in the world. It should be illegal to hold office if you're over 70 and not a scientist.

People should start voting for scientists instead of businessmen or those with the best suits and ties.

Bob Green

Money corrupts scientists just as much as politicians.

Doctors are scientists are they not? Pharm has Ben in bed with the law this entire time.

This was always bound to be a war of attrition.

Latest posts

Latest posts