What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P. Verne Troyer... Mini-Me

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Verne Troyer
(January 1, 1969 – April 21, 2018) was an American actor, stunt performer, and comedian. He was notable for his height of 2 ft 8 in (81 cm), the result of achondroplasia dwarfism, which made him one of the shortest men in the world. He was best known for playing Mini-Me in the Austin Powers series of comedy films, and for his brief appearance as Griphook the goblin in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

R.I.P. Verne

no actual cause of death released by the family when I read this but there was a statement by them addressing depression & suicide in general. :dunno:

N

noyd666

R.I P.
picture.php

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

not poking fun of short people but back in the '80s we'd rent 'Under the Rainbow' and do some 'shrooms or acid. nothing was funnier to us than watching all those short people run around as they gathered at the hotel waiting to audition for 'The Wizard of Oz'. The rest of the movie had Nazi's, a CIA agent, spies, some sort of dignitaries etc, crazy.

tripping of course, we nearly laughed our heads clean off.

RXnNsEh.jpg

so sorry for you Verne.......

shithawk420

Veteran
This sucks.don't know how to send links but you gotta check it.out.ts got vern,trailer parks boys Tom green and Billy Bob thorton.it's called micro ninjas.its on youtube

EasyGoing

not poking fun of short people but back in the '80s we'd rent 'Under the Rainbow' and do some 'shrooms or acid. nothing was funnier to us than watching all those short people run around as they gathered at the hotel waiting to audition for 'The Wizard of Oz'. The rest of the movie had Nazi's, a CIA agent, spies, some sort of dignitaries etc, crazy.

tripping of course, we nearly laughed our heads clean off.

View Image

so sorry for you Verne.......

Wow.......... That is very telling.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Been watching his youtube channel lately. The dude was so cool and down to earth. I'm so sorry to hear he had been going through all that. Depression is a brutal thing to live with.