What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Early Bubba Hash - limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello Dubi,

I hope your work and research are going great.
I have a little question for you, since you gathered so much data on this strain. I am soon going to start some Early bubba hash I purchased from you guys. I am located at 48N and wanted to know if the most Erdpurt influenced phenos will start flowering after around a month of life.
I ask because I'll use a small 10L airpot and I am not fully sure if plant can get root bounded in an airpot.

Correct me if I am wrong:
-bubba kush pheno: coffey-kushy aroma and needs a little bit longer to finish
-erdpurt pheno: faster, berry-hashey aroma with red pistils while flowering

I'll keep you updated of course, once everything will start :)

Have a nice sunday!

-Theo

Hi Theo,

Thanks for your kind words :) Glad you are planning to grow our Early Bubba Hash limited edition this season.

As Kalbhairav correctly pointed out, Early Bubba Hash is an early flowering strain but it doesn't autoflower, it will start to flower when days start to get shorter after summer solstice like a photoperiod dependant strain.

You are right, Bubba Hash has an enhanced Bubba Kush terpene profile, coffey, hashy, wet soil .... ErdPurt also shares earthy afghani aromas but is more piney and berry.

Best wishes! :ying:

P

pangolin

Looking like a very good variety, good growing everyone.

Last edited:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Pangolin, I'm planting two in the morning. It will be a while before I can give you an answer. I'm very anxious to grow these great genetics out. I hope to do Ace justice and represent them as they deserve. Time will tell? I wish you all a happy and safe grow season. Peace

Morglie

Looking like a very good variety, good growing everyone.

Can anyone comment as to whether these are these big stinkers when in flower?

It didn't seem overly stinky while it was flowering. I had several strains that were overpowering it in my flower room at the time. It's got a nice rich smell when you break open the buds with a thick, but smooth smoke. Very pleasant hash flavor with some sweetness added in.

P

pangolin

Thank you farmerlion and Morglie, I split a pack with a relative so will chance my arm with one or 2 this year.

Good to see the Erdpurt genes circulating.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Gotta love these fat broad leaf afghan types. In early veg they're always so cabbage like and look so robust. Much prefer them to hybrid structures.

picture.php

picture.php

ULMW

Nice to see you here Kalbhairav! Those girls look lovely and fat leaved. I grew tge BubbaHash and loved it. Am keen to see your grow here on the early bubba hash. Happy growing!

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Nice to see you here Kalbhairav! Those girls look lovely and fat leaved. I grew tge BubbaHash and loved it. Am keen to see your grow here on the early bubba hash. Happy growing!

Ahh, thank you bro :)
Always good to know you're around spreading the good vibes my friend. Your grows are always so perfect. These are being started indoor and then will be moved out as cuttings. Really want to see how they perform in a Northern summer.

ULMW

Ahh, thank you bro :)
Always good to know you're around spreading the good vibes my friend. Your grows are always so perfect. These are being started indoor and then will be moved out as cuttings. Really want to see how they perform in a Northern summer.

Right back at you Star! Thank you for your kind words and all your sharing of positive vibes and knowledge. Am sure these Early Bubba Hash will surpass your expectations..Ace has a really love BubbaKush Katsu Cut in the garden which makes for superb structure resin and yield.I have a special place in my heart and garden ever since I started grow BubbaHash then BubbaKuah x Purple PCK , BubbaKush x Purple Nepal Jam. All delicious and sweet spucy nuggets of mind and body altering power..By body I mean it took away the pain like no other indica had done in my own back pains but in others with more severe pains. Great mrdical vars. Enjoy!!! Happy growing!!:)

Nup

Gorgeous plants, like others have said those are lovely leaves.
Should have gotten some for this years outdoor... Cheers all.

gorilla ganja

Hi GG,

So nice to see you lately growing different ACE Seeds' strains again, your support is much appreciated, thanks a lot! ;)

Hope you have enjoyed growing your Early Bubba Hashes, looks like a few jars will be full of nice CBD rich afghani flowers :D Your comments about your growing experience with her or smoking reports after curing process are always welcome :)

Well I have to say this is a great strain. After a bit of a cure the smell reminds me of fresh moss or like wet soil as is stated in Ace description.
The taste when smoking is quite unique. Was not sure if I liked the taste at first, but quickly grew to love it.

If you would have asked me a couple years ago. I would not have thought I would like a high CBD strain. I never had it tested and don't know the ratio of the ones grown, but a very enjoyable " high" that really helps me with back pain. A clear head with the right amount of body relaxing, without dropping you on the couch.

Super easy to grow. Vigorous and sturdy plant with nice branching.

Peace GG

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Not much report except mine are edging upward. I have topped both at the 5th node to encourage branching to take cuttings. The weather has improved so they've been moved outside since space in my little make shift veg chamber was getting cramped. They've stretched a bit since being under the sun which has improved structure. :D

picture.php

picture.php

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Kalbhairav, some wicked fat leaves going on there. Can't wait for mine! Peace

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
It didn't seem overly stinky while it was flowering. I had several strains that were overpowering it in my flower room at the time. It's got a nice rich smell when you break open the buds with a thick, but smooth smoke. Very pleasant hash flavor with some sweetness added in.

Thanks for the reply Morglie :) Wish you are enjoying yours! :thank you:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Pangolin, I'm planting two in the morning. It will be a while before I can give you an answer. I'm very anxious to grow these great genetics out. I hope to do Ace justice and represent them as they deserve. Time will tell? I wish you all a happy and safe grow season. Peace

Hi farmerlion,

I'm sure you will do a great job with all the genetics this season! ;)
Best wishes friend!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you farmerlion and Morglie, I split a pack with a relative so will chance my arm with one or 2 this year.

Good to see the Erdpurt genes circulating.

Hi pangolin,

Glad you got an Early Bubba Hash pack before it was sold out, thank you very much for supporting our work. Please, keep us updated. Good luck with them! :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Well I have to say this is a great strain. After a bit of a cure the smell reminds me of fresh moss or like wet soil as is stated in Ace description.
The taste when smoking is quite unique. Was not sure if I liked the taste at first, but quickly grew to love it.

If you would have asked me a couple years ago. I would not have thought I would like a high CBD strain. I never had it tested and don't know the ratio of the ones grown, but a very enjoyable " high" that really helps me with back pain. A clear head with the right amount of body relaxing, without dropping you on the couch.

Super easy to grow. Vigorous and sturdy plant with nice branching.

Peace GG

Hi gorilla ganja,

Glad you like yours too! :)
You love it or you hate the piney/wet moss/wet soil aromas and taste coming from ErdPurt and its hybrids :D
I always have been a fan of these afghani aromas, and they produce a very nice blend when mixed with the coffee/hashy Bubba Hash aromas.

We are in the same boat, the more i experience with CBD rich strains the more i enjoy them for certain situations.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Good news! Both mine are up and doing well. Still very small, only a day old. I will post when they have grown some. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Wow! A few days to get their feet under them and Damn!!! These little ladies know where they are going. To the front of the class and I'm staying out of their way. Vigor in neon capital letters.
Thanks Dubi for these great genetics.
Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts