What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tales of a Budtender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwanabud

Yeah B I guess some ppl just like to start shit!

I actually thought I got banned for my nasty post, which included colorful language to the new poster...but then I realized it wouldn't let me post it at all :biggrin:

Oh well, looks like I'm still here then :woohoo:

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've only just cottoned on to the jist of the Budtender Mrs B. Your an over the counter medicine distributor.. I bet you get some right laughs in that work.. You must have some seriously good times high doing that..

I'd love to do it your way but you'll have to forgive me for doing it the old fashioned way for now..

We still get folks who don't know what bubble hash is or what Rosin is.. Do you sell rosin and if not why not?

I'm interested as I've started dabbing and I have a few ways to get some materials to dab.. What's the top shelf stuff in a medi club had done to it in your opinion?

I worked out that top oil is a multiple stage process that starts differently depending the starting material.

With whole plants dedecated to extracts it's much more about refineing the end product so it's had all possible polar extraction happen and all the lipids ect removed as well as the fats and the gland mambranes...

We can get it opaque here with terpenes or cristal clear with less.. Is thet about right?

In the uk it's not cool to dab.. It's nice to drop large lumps on the nail,, none of that poncy swish dabber nonsense that you yanks seem to like. You don't need a dabber.. We might call it something different over here, it's similar to hot-knives but not as strong IMHO.

Works best on a fast perculating rig dabbing does bongs ain't no good..

We started to Rosin import hash and blast it..

lollercopters

she said she grabbed the dude by the throat and told him to get his drugs out of her house it was the same as smoking meth!!

How do the manufacturing charges for making oil in California compare to the charges for meth? For the average person who would just buy a tube, Pyrex and a can of butane at the shop on his way home. Its basically like he is bringing home manufacturing charges right?

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's processing or at least that is what it's Deemed as under leicence as in the UK; Produceing preparations containing controlled drugs or Produce controlled drugs..

Technically it's like making meth as you need lots of stuff that isn't a garden and scissors.

It requires a lab and chemicles to make it good. I don't think I could do it @ home nobody can.. I can see their point.

lollercopters

It's processing or at least that is what it's Deemed as under leicence as in the UK; Produceing preparations containing controlled drugs or Produce controlled drugs..

Technically it's like making meth as you need lots of stuff that isn't a garden and scissors.

It requires a lab and chemicles to make it good. I don't think I could do it @ home nobody can.. I can see their point.

Is there regulation in place checking to make sure the oil didn't come from that type of scene?

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is none for sale in shops but you can apply for a leicence for when we leave the EU, we will have new domestic leicences hopefully then in house domestic, not nationally domestic..

Last thing you want is a rookie that has never worked in a Top end kitchen let alone any lab in his adult life.. Numbers don't lie but this guy would get a kick in the balls videoing something like this and making the cardinal sin of fcuking it up on tape..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POZ029icr_0 .. I'd make a product better than that.. If that's his worst mine will far surpass his effort, he would never get a leicence dressed like that contaminating like he is..

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've only just cottoned on to the jist of the Budtender Mrs B. Your an over the counter medicine distributor.. I bet you get some right laughs in that work.. You must have some seriously good times high doing that..

I'd love to do it your way but you'll have to forgive me for doing it the old fashioned way for now..

We still get folks who don't know what bubble hash is or what Rosin is.. Do you sell rosin and if not why not?

I'm interested as I've started dabbing and I have a few ways to get some materials to dab.. What's the top shelf stuff in a medi club had done to it in your opinion?

I worked out that top oil is a multiple stage process that starts differently depending the starting material.

With whole plants dedecated to extracts it's much more about refineing the end product so it's had all possible polar extraction happen and all the lipids ect removed as well as the fats and the gland mambranes...

We can get it opaque here with terpenes or cristal clear with less.. Is thet about right?

In the uk it's not cool to dab.. It's nice to drop large lumps on the nail,, none of that poncy swish dabber nonsense that you yanks seem to like. You don't need a dabber.. We might call it something different over here, it's similar to hot-knives but not as strong IMHO.

Works best on a fast perculating rig dabbing does bongs ain't no good..

We started to Rosin import hash and blast it..

Yea we have rosin and crumble, shatter, wax, whatever you want to call it...no BHO just CO2 made. And it's all pretty spendy I don't know how ppl can afford to buy it.

I'm glad you got a laugh out of my word play, I really feel like a bartender just serving ppl plants instead of alcohol. lol

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How do the manufacturing charges for making oil in California compare to the charges for meth? For the average person who would just buy a tube, Pyrex and a can of butane at the shop on his way home. Its basically like he is bringing home manufacturing charges right?

Making BHO is a manufacturing charge here, most ppl,are going to CO2 or solvent less rosin....

Some counties require you to give your name and addy if you buy butane

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What prices we talking? i'm curious. You can press 1 gram of rosin from about 5-7 grams of Psychosis when it squirts. That would be about £40 per gram street made.. There is no contest I don't think. You get what you paid for this way.

It's not cost effective to do it in bulk but heat is a better method, better then Co2 and Butane & ISO IMHO so my research leads me to believe.

For me to make oil from a kilo plant it would get about 70 grams of pharmaceutical grade Resin extract after serious processin and removal of everything but the psychoactive stuff withing the glandular heads. It would cost in excess of £100 per gram to buy if your lucky I would think. It would be better in this market to sell the buds as you'd sit on the concentrate and it not sell as well and it costs a fortune to set up. With trim you can make it cheaper, but thats not the point in my opinion, it's not as good quality but nobody in the shop knows. It seems like a scam to me.. We can buy crap weed you wouldn't smoke and press 10-10 from a crap crop.. Makes buying street weed semi ok.. Our children need the same opportunities that you guys got..

Aota1

I have a regular that just wants the 'fluffiest' herb we have every time. Whatever fills up the container the most is what he goes for. Every time. Haha. Never has given a reason besides perception. "it feels like more"

Aota1

We sell a lot of bho but rosin and live resin are better in my opinion. Full melt bubble as well

Aota1

Live resin is just bho made from a freshly harvested plant(instead of nug run/dried buds or shatter/trim) and rosin is solventless made with a press /heat and pressure. People press bud, hash, kief to make rosin

lollercopters

Live resin is just bho made from a freshly harvested plant(instead of nug run/dried buds or shatter/trim) and rosin is solventless made with a press /heat and pressure. People press bud, hash, kief to make rosin

Weird. Wasn't expecting that to be something that sells. Seems more common then bubble from fresh frozen.

Status
Not open for further replies.