What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who are the best growers here on Icmag ?

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
To each thier own. I'd focus on growing to the best of your ability. That is the ultimate goal. Always strive to do better and improve anything you find can be improved. Lot of growers look to bite off of others success which is fine you wanna have success sometimes its best to follow the path of someone who is successful. However it is important to never stop learning and molding your own techniques. Don't be afraid to try new ideas and never let failure stop you from pushing forward. The best grower is any grower who never remains stagnant and is always progressing and pushing forward. Lots of puffs and love to all you best growers :tiphat:

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
100 percent of the time they will take someone elses work be it a female or male and slap it with another nice looking plant name it cat piss or something stupid and send it out to market ..
who cares of the unstable genetics

you ain't never lied. meaning i agree with you 100% the game is fucked up. i keep my old seeds close to my chest.

Slipnot

Consider your self a master grower when you exceed GPW on a regular basis then you can say your a master grower

packerfan79

Veteran
Vertical master marlo has helped a ton with my vertical endeavors. I think the vert crowd has to get the nod for thinking outside of the box. I always go back to vert and even when I prove people wrong in yield and quality they still want to try to convince me flat is better. I think the best growers don't follow a chart or a strict recipe but adapt to the situation at hand.

Slipnot

^^^^ lol thisis about master growers not a piissing oontest i can prove you wrong easily for intance if by the vertical law you 135 perent more is it space or efficiency ??? and if we seen 135 percent more yield there be no debate ,
But again that is just observation over the thousands of vertical journals all over the net you get a few pulling numbers but when you average it out honestly numbers do not match up
Remember you can only stick so many plants in a donut lol

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To each thier own. I'd focus on growing to the best of your ability. That is the ultimate goal. Always strive to do better and improve anything you find can be improved. Lot of growers look to bite off of others success which is fine you wanna have success sometimes its best to follow the path of someone who is successful. However it is important to never stop learning and molding your own techniques. Don't be afraid to try new ideas and never let failure stop you from pushing forward. The best grower is any grower who never remains stagnant and is always progressing and pushing forward. Lots of puffs and love to all you best growers :tiphat:

perfectly said Blaze !!!! :tiphat:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^^ lol thisis about master growers not a piissing oontest i can prove you wrong easily for intance if by the vertical law you 135 perent more is it space or efficiency ??? and if we seen 135 percent more yield there be no debate ,
But again that is just observation over the thousands of vertical journals all over the net you get a few pulling numbers but when you average it out honestly numbers do not match up
Remember you can only stick so many plants in a donut lol

i know nothing about you except for the 3 posts you have on this thread , but IMHO your ego far exceeds your growing knowledge ! not one thing you've said gives kudo's to anybody but yourself . & then your slamming vert growers like they are wasting their time .
all i can say is wow !!! :noway:

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Hard Mode

Hard Mode

"All bud pheno". Whew

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CoCoSativas

i know nothing about you except for the 3 posts you have on this thread , but IMHO your ego far exceeds your growing knowledge ! not one thing you've said gives kudo's to anybody but yourself . & then your slamming vert growers like they are wasting their time .
all i can say is wow !!! :noway:

I don't choose vert bulbs because I like to spend money on fancy things to mount bulbs to digest the light, that said I see the point in vertical growing and have alot of respect for it. Mostly I don't do it because I prefer how top lit plants look and grow. Anyway I think it's wack someone would harp on another for their method the best part of growing is we all have out own way and can change any time.

Fuck it Dan don't worry about shit we all know you are a coco KILLA!

BrainSellz

Veteran
my avatar is actually a Gif , he stomps along at a good pace , wish i could get it to do it here but the site won't except it . the ol'lady picked that out for me , says it reminds her of me :biggrin:

a few years ago maybe lol

i have his girl too , but no where to post it .

View Image

:biggrin: :smoke out:

She's hot for a creature.

Mandala Mike was/is a great one for information.

luvaduck

Wally Duck is well up there. To have pulled off what he did in a jungle is pretty impressive, most punters thought they were smoking indoors grown weed.. Quality..

Latest posts

Latest posts