What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any of you try REMO NUTRIENTS yet?

RemoJoel

Ouch...

Sorry bud, my intention wasn't to offend. I can appreciate that there are some frequent posters on this site and given your suggestion, I don't see how I could have posted a relevant reply after getting my post count up to a few hundred beforehand.

I hate to say this but the simple fact of the matter is that the majority of competition grade products are using off the shelf nutrient products. The quality control is much better that way.

My intention was to address the statement that we're just a re-branded "old" product. My post count is now officially 2 so maybe now that counts for something ;)

Happy growing,

Joel

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Read the previous comments again, I was referring to the two single posters repping the brand.

I've nothing against bottles and like growing in coir. I hate to say this but the simple fact of the matter is competition grade flowers are grown by competition grade growers. What does it matter which brand of underwear makes them feel good?

stevi10623

on its way

on its way

have some coming to try out we currently run heavy 16 so lets see how it does will let ya know

glow

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
Another huge rep from a one post wonder. All I can really say is Remo nutes are talking the same shite as AN did with wild claims of pharmaceutical grade elements...
Dam G. WHY are you saying that? I do grow with pharmaceutical grade stuff too and it's great!!
Not because it's better (it ain't, cause it contains less trace and "ultra-trace" elements) but because I get a discount and because I know what's inside :D .
The best pharmaceutical grade ingredient is undone the instant you add clay, rock phosphate, humic acid, kelp extract, or any other stuff rich in impurities (some of which may even be beneficial for plants; in fact, plants grown on high purity water containing only high purity macro- and the few basic micro-nutrients will not grow as well as those getting the full "element spectrum"). Besides, what good does a pharma grade ingredient do if 99% of the brew is composed of ominous proprietary ingredients? Certainly, some unhealthy heavy metals will be omitted but a proper testing of the purchased ingredients and/or the end product guarantees the same.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Tried the rooting gel

Works well got roots a few days earlier then clonex

Still waiting for the line to land in Europe to give it a try

@remojoel any testing going on in Europe ?

Thanks
GA

glow

Dam G. WHY are you saying that? I do grow with pharmaceutical grade stuff too and it's great!!
Not because it's better (it ain't, cause it contains less trace and "ultra-trace" elements) but because I get a discount and because I know what's inside :D .
The best pharmaceutical grade ingredient is undone the instant you add clay, rock phosphate, humic acid, kelp extract, or any other stuff rich in impurities (some of which may even be beneficial for plants; in fact, plants grown on high purity water containing only high purity macro- and the few basic micro-nutrients will not grow as well as those getting the full "element spectrum"). Besides, what good does a pharma grade ingredient do if 99% of the brew is composed of ominous proprietary ingredients? Certainly, some unhealthy heavy metals will be omitted but a proper testing of the purchased ingredients and/or the end product guarantees the same.

Yup you said it:biggrin: Funny just recently someone from the US approached me for formulas for their own large med grows... then when I had provided them with formulas their next email was and can we have marketing material - I'm hmmm you said it was for your own grows so no - don't care what you do with the fomulas but I aren't into talking crap to growers (maybe I should have just sent them something like just another nute - will do the same as all other nutes... happy growing!). Then they come to me a few weeks later with a link to Remo nutes and said this is one of our competitors - whats the diff between ours and theirs. I laughed and said nothing really except it is up to you whether you falsely market or sell ethically. Just one good thing I see about legalisation is soon these cretins can be held to account and growers protected by the same consumer protection other industries have. There will be a lot of suppliers rewriting their labels and marketing at that point.

Ollie

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Tried the rooting gel

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=50811&pictureid=1410715&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Works well got roots a few days earlier then clonex

Still waiting for the line to land in Europe to give it a try

@remojoel any testing going on in Europe ?

Thanks
GA
There line is at a European distro, which can be contacted if any info is needed on purchase information.

I have also seen the rooting gels in few UK shops.

mack 10

Veteran
lol
How many first time posters in a thread for the record?
After been called on it as well...

I was just coming round to your 20 bottles in 1 pitch.

Hydropimp

Veteran
I mean if your first post here is great results. Why did you not document it here.

Or drops some pics.

Though that would be sketchy too.

HyeFarm559

I've got a friend of mine that started using them about 8 months ago. He heard about the new brand online and called to order a small amount of the complete line and for a few samples.
He said he's pretty happy with it, and noted what's best about it is it's very easy/simple/quick to mix, and the pH has shown to be stable in the res.

A couple of months of staying in touch with them, they discussed how they wanted someone here in my Californian area to help represent the company. He now helps them do rep work here and there aside from his normal job, and gets products out to some guys in the area that are interested in purchasing some to try.
He's been telling me I need to try it out, and I probably will, bCuz im about ready to hang up the towel with H&G, and it's ridiculous how long it takes to mix. with thoughts of my switching, quick mixing is one of the things im looking for, and Remo would fit into that catagory.
I've seen some of the Remo products at my friends, and he has a bunch of 5gal buckets of them.
I'm not sure what their price is, but if it's reasonable, it seems like it could be pretty economical: price, bulk quantity of 5gal buckets, and quick time for mixing!
He just ramped up in size and Currently doing half of his stuff with canna, and the other half with Remo. So time will tell, but so far so good.

The 1 True Swan

My name is Swan. i have worked with Remo since the beginning. i was actually his original camera guy for years, among other duties. i have seen Remo run through a few lines of nutes. All produced good results because he's an expert grower but none as good as his line. i witnessed the trials and tribulations of each line as he mastered them. From seeing his varied results for years, his plants now are the healthiest i've ever seen. The line is so simple to use as well it's idiot-proof. And in this day and age, vegan ingredients are one of the things that help make this product stand out. There's a lot of vegan growers out there but the vegan market hasn't fully been accessed yet. By anybody, food manufacturers, clothing manufacturers and honestly as a vegan i don't understand why any company would intentionally ignore a 10% share of the market. We have lots of money too. We like to spend it just as much as any omnivore or vegetarian. Many companies even remove themselves from this market because of one single ingredient that they could easily replace with a vegan ingredient with little or no extra cost. But i'm getting off topic a bit here. As far as the quality of his cannabis goes, he's nailed it. The reason he is an expert grower isn't because he shuns products without using them. i've seen him try it all, short of the insane idea of feeding until harvest or turning off the lights for 3 days before harvest. Those are honestly just silly ideas. An introductory botany course will teach you why those are silly too. i've seen all his grows, i've tested them all and as far as "artisan" goes, he is. And as Joel said, all in 7 jugs, not 20. All i know is if someone offered me a joint of some award winning strain or one of Remo's joints, i wouldn't hesitate for a second before i chose Remo's. Because i know his cannabis isn't just to "get you high", it's a fully rounded product for medical patients as well as connoisseurs.

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
Vegan fertilisers? Seriously?
EVERY mineral fertiliser is vegan ;) .
May I ask you something?
- Is guano and other animal manure judged as non-vegan or vegan?
- Is compost vegan although it contains a lot of (usually invertebrate) animals?
- Where do I find the MSDS or any other information regarding the nutrients composition (apart from the one probably stated on the backside of the bottles cause I can't read them even if I flip the screen of my laptop around :D )?

Wow, it's incredible all this snake oil hyping, makes me sick. Youtube bought reputations all hype and good ol made in the usa lies. Since the colorado scene theres been alot of hype and publicity coming from unknown and born overnight pot God's from the southern side of north america and with that a whole lot of useless snake oil bs and it's getting frustrating not knowing if you're making a good purchase or being sucked in the fancy elaborate marketing. Shame on the remonuts trolls for registering on ic mag with the sole intent of promoting their over priced products. Boycott remo nutes and others who use shameful lies to promote themselves.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why would anyone have a problem with paying three times as much for a GH three part with a host of supplements?

Best use we made of them was chopping up the bottles for plant tags in a pinch.

couchlockd

Why would anyone have a problem with paying three times as much for a GH three part with a host of supplements?

Best use we made of them was chopping up the bottles for plant tags in a pinch.

Remo and advanced are experts T making you think you need fancy 15 bottle custom tailored very expensive nutes.

They suck.

Used to run AN when they first came out, until my boy "ToohighMF" who used to be a rep for advanced showed me the light.

Dyna gro one part with a booster in bloom performs better than the whole ph perfect or 2+ program.

So does gh Lucas 8-16, and 6-9

As well as pbp, with liquid karma.

Tried remo roots gel as it was cheaper, it was overly strong and ducking shocked the cuttings.

All 3 hormones are in it, NAA, IBA, and are in ridiculous strong concentrations.helpful if rooting popsicle sticks, but not cannabis