Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > RIP hillbillieonpcp

Thread Title Search
RIP hillbillieonpcp Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-25-2014, 11:29 PM #11
herbalistRoots

herbalistRoots is a jewel in the roughherbalistRoots is a jewel in the roughherbalistRoots is a jewel in the roughherbalistRoots is a jewel in the roughherbalistRoots is a jewel in the roughherbalistRoots is a jewel in the roughherbalistRoots is a jewel in the roughherbalistRoots is a jewel in the rough

Rest in Peace Hillie & Much Love & Light for his Family in their Loss

May the four winds blow you home again

Paradise Cove by Willie Huang'i Calla Lily Valley in Spring, Big Sur coast, California
herbalistRoots is online now Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2014, 12:22 AM #12
FullyMeltedDome

Location: Partying on Rooney MTN,So Hard My Dog won't know Me.
FullyMeltedDome is a glorious beacon of lightFullyMeltedDome is a glorious beacon of lightFullyMeltedDome is a glorious beacon of lightFullyMeltedDome is a glorious beacon of lightFullyMeltedDome is a glorious beacon of lightFullyMeltedDome is a glorious beacon of lightFullyMeltedDome is a glorious beacon of lightFullyMeltedDome is a glorious beacon of lightFullyMeltedDome is a glorious beacon of lightFullyMeltedDome is a glorious beacon of lightFullyMeltedDome is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy

R.I.P Brother.You will be sorely missed.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2014, 01:19 AM #13
BatmanX

BatmanX will become famous soon enoughBatmanX will become famous soon enough
R.I.P Brother...may the hash piles be endless.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2014, 01:27 AM #14
FallenBuddha
Chat Mod

FallenBuddha is a name known to allFallenBuddha is a name known to allFallenBuddha is a name known to allFallenBuddha is a name known to allFallenBuddha is a name known to allFallenBuddha is a name known to allFallenBuddha is a name known to allFallenBuddha is a name known to allFallenBuddha is a name known to allFallenBuddha is a name known to allFallenBuddha is a name known to all

We have lost a true brother, my heart is very heavy today.

RIP HILLIE!

peace -fb

Co-founder and member M.A.C.K. Mid American Cannabis Kultivators. Growing herb to hit you like a truck.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=124972

Fallen goes outside to play
FallenBuddha is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2014, 01:35 AM #15
grandmesajoker
Toker

grandmesajoker has a spectacular aura aboutgrandmesajoker has a spectacular aura aboutgrandmesajoker has a spectacular aura aboutgrandmesajoker has a spectacular aura aboutgrandmesajoker has a spectacular aura about
RIP Hillie

There's a lot of love out there for this man.
grandmesajoker is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2014, 01:47 AM #16
Treetroit City
Moderately Super

Treetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivor
Sounds like a great guy. What happened to his account here at ICmag? Was he banned like so many other good souls?

Current Karma OG Test Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Sorry its not chock full with landrace genes... blame joesy
Treetroit City is offline Quote

Old 08-26-2014, 02:02 AM #17
dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree has a spectacular aura aboutdj.scotfree has a spectacular aura aboutdj.scotfree has a spectacular aura aboutdj.scotfree has a spectacular aura aboutdj.scotfree has a spectacular aura about
RIP Hillie... Gone BUT NOT FORGOTTEN, We will all miss ya. May your family find peace & understanding in these difficult times.. Love & Light Brother~ DJSF

Last edited by dj.scotfree; 08-26-2014 at 03:37 AM..
dj.scotfree is offline Quote

Old 08-26-2014, 02:04 AM #18
KONY

KONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to behold
puffs for hilly, somewhere on youtube there is a video of further fest, and u can see him stroll across the screen about 10 mins in.
KONY is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2014, 02:06 AM #19
SkyHider

SkyHider will become famous soon enoughSkyHider will become famous soon enough
RIP Hillie - you were loved by many.

Carpe diem - Horace

Gather ye rosebuds while ye may,
Old time is still a-flying;
And this same flower that smiles today
Tomorrow will be dying.

- See ya in the next world
SkyHider is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2014, 02:07 AM #20
TickleMyBalls
just don't molest my colas..

TickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Coast View Post
Sounds like a great guy. What happened to his account here at ICmag? Was he banned like so many other good souls?
Nah, he jumped ship to smaller forums and music forums after shit started to get silly around here around '07-'08 I believe. Bubbleman mentioned that hillie helped start the forums on his website. Hadn't seen him post here in forever.

I did just find some old birthday threads for him here. Didn't think he was so young. Only 35. Very sad.

Simple tips to grow excellent cannabis
Natural guttation on cannabis flowers

legal med patient/caregiver

“I wound up doing time for something I should have been rewarded for, What I did was a community service, the way I look at it. I was punished for political reasons. Absolutely meaningless. Was I a criminal? No. I was a good member of society. Only my society and the one making the laws are different.”- Owsley Stanley R.I.P

If you can heal the symptom, but not affect the cause, it's quite a bit like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze
TickleMyBalls is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.