What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Walking Dude

Tommy

It is with tears and sadness that I must announce the passing of a friend, a brother Walking Dude. After a long battle with bone marrow cancer the treatment affect other organs and took him this morning at 10am.

I am at a loss for words, the tears choke me. WD will remain in my heart and gives me a better look at what I will be greeted by when my time comes.

I Love you Walking Dude, you sure made life worth living.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am so very sorry for your sad loss of a person who seemed very important to you,,blessings and light to you and yours also not forgetting your friends family ,,peace and regards 944s2:tiphat:

MJBadger

Veteran
Probably sat somewhere with Robin Williams having a laugh & a doobie .

It will take some time but in the future you will be able to think of your good friend will a smile instead of a tear in the eye .

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

sorry for your loss and pains Tommy, I'm sure WD was always comforted having friends like you for support and encouragement.

R.I.P. Walking Dude

Slim Pickens

Veteran
It's really sad to hear he lost the fight.He was a great guy and will be missed for sure.We hadn't seen him in quite some time,but the last info we had received was that he was doing well.

I don't remember if he was a member here,but he was a member over on the Island.Doesn't really matter...the world will miss him.

Space Toker

Veteran
Yeah I checked and last post over there was like 2 years ago and he was hopeful about some new treatment. Evidentally it worked initially. Sad to hear for sure. Thanks for keeping us posted here, no one talks to me over there for some reason so I wouldn't have known. RIP Walking Dude

Tommy

I played Unreal Tournament online in the early 2000's with a guy calling himself Walking Dude.

RIP :comfort:

His username came from Stephen Kings book "The Stand", Randall Flagg the walking dude.

Sad year it's been, lost STP/stonpony about 6 months ago.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

so very sad
thanks for delivering the news przcvctm,
not ever the easiest thing approach doing.

R.I.P. Tommy